Skip to content

What do you think about this party?

I was planning to go with a berserker 13>mage, Jan, Keldorn and Anomen. Is that enough melee or could I use someone as Valygar or Mazzy as my fifth member?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited April 2019
    The classic "balanced" formation is 2 fighter types , a cleric, a mage , a thief and the sixth another class you like. In other words, youre already balanced :D

However , Valygar and Mazzy can habe other uses in the party. One as a scout and backstabber and the other as ranged attacker .Or you could get yourself one more dibine caster since having many tanks requires plenty of healing .
    gorgonzola
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Mazzy would be a solid addition.
    sarevok57
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Your team is balanced overall, so I don't think you need anyone else. It really depends if you prefer (slightly) faster leveling with smaller party, or some additional utility (scouting + backstabbing and archery, as @DJKajuru pointed out).
    gorgonzola
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited April 2019
    as long as you know/learn how to buff a cleric for combat anomen will be an extra strong fighter trough all the game, even in late tob, with the thac0 of a fighter of his cleric level and 25str using no items, so charname can use the hammer that give also 25 str, and increased hp, 2 more for every cleric level.

if you don't buff him properly late game you certainly will need an other fighter as he dualed at 7 and not buffed has a crap thac0 from mid soa on and your berseker 13 also has not an optimal thac0 for late game, even if grand mastery and a good str enhancing item will help him.