Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What do you think about this party?

I was planning to go with a berserker 13>mage, Jan, Keldorn and Anomen. Is that enough melee or could I use someone as Valygar or Mazzy as my fifth member?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,254
    edited April 2019
    The classic "balanced" formation is 2 fighter types , a cleric, a mage , a thief and the sixth another class you like. In other words, youre already balanced :D

However , Valygar and Mazzy can habe other uses in the party. One as a scout and backstabber and the other as ranged attacker .Or you could get yourself one more dibine caster since having many tanks requires plenty of healing .

gorgonzola
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 804
    Mazzy would be a solid addition.

sarevok57
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,073
    Your team is balanced overall, so I don't think you need anyone else. It really depends if you prefer (slightly) faster leveling with smaller party, or some additional utility (scouting + backstabbing and archery, as @DJKajuru pointed out).

gorgonzola
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,578
    edited April 2019
    as long as you know/learn how to buff a cleric for combat anomen will be an extra strong fighter trough all the game, even in late tob, with the thac0 of a fighter of his cleric level and 25str using no items, so charname can use the hammer that give also 25 str, and increased hp, 2 more for every cleric level.

if you don't buff him properly late game you certainly will need an other fighter as he dualed at 7 and not buffed has a crap thac0 from mid soa on and your berseker 13 also has not an optimal thac0 for late game, even if grand mastery and a good str enhancing item will help him.