Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    jessejmc wrote: »
    Stromael wrote: »
    Ogres (are like onions)
    They stink? They make you cry? You leave them in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs?

They have layers.
    jessejmcCharlestonianTemplar
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    Stromael wrote: »
    Ogres (are like onions)
    They stink? They make you cry? You leave them in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs?

They have layers.
    like mages. You peel one spell protection and then the next and then the next and then the next and then.......

Wise_GrimwaldCharlestonianTemplarsemiticgoddessCrevsDaak
  • StromaelStromael Member Posts: 195
    edited April 2019
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    They have layers.
    In this game, mainly the first one.
    Edit: of course I meant the second (didn't read properly), since they really can make you cry when they pulverise your best tank. As for the odour, sadly the Infinity Engine lacks that level of immersion.

The last one probably applies to their cousins, the ogre magi.

I'm glad you got the reference! :smiley:
    Post edited by Stromael on
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    @Wise_Grimwald: Not sure why I've never considered charming Davaeorn and letting the battle horrors do the hard work. Sometimes I get stuck doing the same tactic over and over and don't consider different angles.

Yes!
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited April 2019
    @Arvia , When you have some time to read, check out @CharlestonianTemplar 's posts over the past few pages of this thread. He is doing a role-played no-reload, and writing up his reports in story form, the way I've seen you do.

EDIT: LOL, it took me a minute to figure out "Cyric" spelled with Greek letters. :)
    CharlestonianTemplarArvia
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    @Arvia , When you have some time to read, check out @CharlestonianTemplar 's posts over the past few pages of this thread. He is doing a role-played no-reload, and writing up his reports in story form, the way I've seen you do.

EDIT: LOL, it took me a minute to figure out "Cyric" spelled with Greek letters. :)

Yeah, that's my new way of spicing up deity names - usually I put "Cyric in the common tongue" afterwards. :smile:
    BelgarathMTH
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Arvia ,

He has been using Greek letters for deities for a while now. :)
    StummvonBordwehrBelgarathMTHCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @StummvonBordwehr Congrats on finishing SoD. :)
    jessejmcStummvonBordwehrsemiticgoddessCrevsDaak