Dear friends, I'm proud to announce my creature!
I've worked hard on it for all the last summer, and now, after some thorough testing it's ready to be released.
I've personally translated it to English so, if you find any error feel free to contact me and I'll update the texts.
WHAT'S SARADAS MAGIC?:
Saradas Magic is a mod that introduces a new non-playable NPC, Saradas the archmage, which interactS in various ways with the Bhaalspawn's group.
You can find him in the temple inside the Friendly Arm Inn.
In addition to having several exclusive dialogues that take place as the plot takes shape, it offers:
- Identification at reduced price
- Cure the party when one or more members of the group are seriously injured
- An advanced artificial intelligence scripted by me that offers an epic fight even to the game's veterans
- A store with exclusive articles
In the latter, you can find 7 brand new arcane spells:
- Flawless Teleport
- Lashing Wind
- Gravitational Field
- Horrid transformation
- Drain Spell
- Spectacular Combustion
- Tenser's Supremacy
(The prices are not very cheap but you can still try to steal from the store :] )
The aim is to improve the tactical approach to the game as a magician, in the battles of the Sword Coast, creating dozens of new
Teleport behind an opponent and turn it into a pathetic zombie.
Summon a demon prince to tear your enemies apart.
Turn yourself into a fearsome Lich and drain the life out of your rivals up to send them into the abyss.
Crush the will of your enemies and then finish them off with a burst of spiritual energy.
Get the appearance of a dragon and lay waste wherever you go!
Turn the most dangerous of wizards to a meek kitten by stealing his spells or wrapping him in a burst of wild magic.
All this is possible thanks to the epic level spells, available for each school of specialization, and taught by Saradas:
- Spiritual Explosion (Invocation)
- Impenetrable Defense (Abjuration)
- Ego's Frailty (Transmutation)
- Summon Devil of Baator (Conjuration)
- Foreseeing the future (Divination)
- Absolute abnegation (Enchantment)
- Legion of shadows (Illusion)
- Deathly Hallows (Necromancy)
- Knowledge of the Scholar (Generalist)
- Shroud of wild magic (Wild magic)
- Dragonborn (Dragon Disciple)
(working on pure mages, multi-classed mages, dual-classed mages)
More info in the READ ME file. Enjoy!