Skip to content

Android - Google play

Beamdog. I am a customer for pretty much everything you have published on both Android as well as pc (steam). In short huge fan of your work.
I have seen the shenanigans that Google has pulled on you requiring the Eula inside game rather than a link that caused the game to be pulled from the Google store.

Seeing as how I have purchased the game would it be possible for an admin to set me up with an apk or link to an apk so I can install outside of Google play. More than willing to verify account and purchase to beamdog admin if you pm or email me. Thanks!
Torgrimmer

Comments

• TronmechTronmech Member Posts: 9
    I would love this as well, I tried to come back to it to find it was missing from Google Play. Need my Minsc Fix!
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    Yeah, weird. BG 2 is missing from the play store. I have no problem playing it but I cannot find it at all in the play store. BG 1 is there.
  • thalazanthalazan Member Posts: 4
    e5uiu6jiy4z9.jpg
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    thalazan wrote: »
    would it be possible for an admin to set me up with an apk or link to an apk so I can install outside of Google play. More than willing to verify account and purchase to beamdog admin if you pm or email me. Thanks!

Sadly, this is not possible. The blog update this month will have a part about progress on Google Play. We'll post the link here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/74908/bgii-ee-and-iwd-ee-are-not-shown-in-google-play#latest
  • thalazanthalazan Member Posts: 4
    Would you guys be willing to allow an unpaid "intern" to assist? I've got a m.s. in comp sci and have a bit of experience in unity Dev. I don't think your setup for that as the primary engine is 20ish years old but the point is I have done ui before. Let me know.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    You can always shoot your resume to hr@beamdog.com.