Skip to content

Hardcore struggling w/ the Imoen mod - Please help!

iwantimoeniwantimoen Member Posts: 4
Hello all - not a modder in any shape or form and not a clue what this error could mean:

64q1dnyrj7td.png

I am attempting to download the Imoen Romance mod. Have put the .zip file in with the baldurs.exe & chitin.key files like I know I am supposed to. I then extracted, ran the setup file, and these error lines appeared. Not sure what they mean or what they're trying to tell me. Any and all help would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Isn’t 00766 the game folder for BG1?
    Tresset
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    AionZ wrote: »

Yes, look at the icon for the baldur.exe. If it were BG2 it would have the ToB emblem.
  • iwantimoeniwantimoen Member Posts: 4
    Tresset wrote: »

Yes, look at the icon for the baldur.exe. If it were BG2 it would have the ToB emblem.

bhdj8qytivms.png

Apparently it's not a directory :/
    Bringing the setup file back and running it in 00783 gives me this

d03ckmqb71kh.png
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Did you, uh... remember to extract everything from the .zip file first?
    Did you, uh... remember to extract everything from the .zip file first?

Yes. Have had the same result few times now. Put the .zip in 00783, extracted (creating "Imoen Romance" folder inside 00783. And upon running setup file there am told that it is not a directory) tried placing the actual setup file back into 00783 and running it there to have this last^ message appear. The closest Id gotten was my original post where it actually tried to install itself when it was in the 00766 folder