Skip to content

Holy Helm! (first Sirine encounters)

2»

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Arthas wrote: »
    Chronicler wrote: »
    Arthas wrote: »
    How realistic it is that the Sirine will actually make you raid their treasures? because I'm kinda conflicted on this one.

I don't understand the question.

Sirines have a charm ability, but it just makes you attack your allies.

Sirines do not possess a horde of treasures, though they usually carry a pearl on them.

In the Lighthouse zone there are some sirenes near a cave with some treasure in it, but I don't think they own the cave or the treasure. The cave is heavily warded with magic traps, and guarded by flesh golems, so it presumably belongs to some wizard.
    So you're telling me that these sirines gives you the permission to raid a cave they don't own, because you killed someone that is butchering them because they don't make anyone pass to reach the cave?

I've never had the sirenes give me permission to do anything. I walk in on them and they just say some quick "We don't like you" text that I can't respond to before they attack me.

Are you sure you're not thinking of some mod?
    dunbar
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Hey, did you play the mod that is actually talked about in the first post of this very same topic? Otherwise we are not talking about the same thing

That's the first post:

[...] an encounter with Sil, the Queen of Sirines! She sends me back to the Old Man, whew, no fight. Old man though, the fight ensues, [...]

[...]

Sil says I can go into the cave and take what I want but...BEWARE THE GUARDIANS.. !?! Oh no, not guardians.

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    "because you killed someone that is butchering them" - I certainly don't recognise that encounter (or there again maybe I've just been playing it wrongly all these years).
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    The guy in the first post is talking about the mod "lure of sirine's call" if you didn't get it :P
    StummvonBordwehrChronicler
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Sorry, my mistake.
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Yeah, this is a pretty old thread. I may have forgotten how it got started.

Couldn't tell you how to interpret the mod content, but I don't think they own the cave in the base game.