Skip to content

Midweek sale on GOG: NWN:EE 60% off, Digital Deluxe 70% off, IE EEs up to 75% off

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
Don’t miss on the Midweek RPG Sale on GOG!

Get Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition at 60% off, or pick up the Digital Deluxe Edition at 70% off!

Save up to 75% on our Infinity Engine Enhanced Editions and DLC!

Comments

• Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    Please forgive my ignorance. Not to rain on anyone's parade, but wasn't the Digital Deluxe Edition broken up and redistributed as the "Development" and "Retail" branches, respectively? Again, I'm not against @Beamdog turning a profit. I would just like to know why they are having a sales promotion for an edition of their game that, to my knowledge, is no longer being supported with updates. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    GOG has their own package called Digital Deluxe. It's unrelated to the packaging system at beamdog.com
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    edited May 2019
    @JuliusBorisov Ah, I understand now. Thank you for clarifying this, sir. By the shining light of Lathander, may this sale bear fruit for BeamGOG. See what I did there? :wink:
    Post edited by Prince_Raymond on