BGII ee "Not Enough Free Disk Space to Save Game"

BG II ee Version: 2.5.16.6
System:
Mac OS X Yosemite v. 10.10.5
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)|
2 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

No Mods Installed. I recently purchased all three BG ee games (BG ee, SoD, BGII ee), and used the Beamdog client to download and install them

I ran BG ee, SoD totally fine, played through the entire games. Now with BGII ee, After I start it up, and the opening scene and convo with Imoen is over, I get the message ("Not Enough Free Disk Space to Save Game"). I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling (via client), and get the same message. I have tired this through the Black Pits II and get the same message. I am unable to create a new save game at all in BG II. I have over 36 GB of Free Space, so that's not the issue.

One thing, I looked up older threads, and they usually say "check if you have "Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition" in your Documents folder." I do NOT, however I do have "Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition" . For some reason, all games were installed in Beamdog Library (only accessible via the Library), but only BG I gets a separate folder in the publicly visible documents folder.

Help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments