You'll need to copy certain files from the Beamdog NWNEE installation folder in Steam (contained in several subfolders - you'll be able to identify by the names, see below) to your MyDocs folder (Ex: C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Documents\Neverwinter Nights)
These are the files that must be copied:
1) "Darkness over Daggerford.mod" in the modules folder
2) 3 hak files in the hak folder
3) 18 bmu files in the music folder
4) "ossian.tlk" in the tlk folder
5) 2 wbm files in the movies folder
Just note that you're free to tinker around and see what we did in order to learn or customize what you like, but you can't redistribute the files to claim as your own, or customize Daggerford and redistribute the whole game as your own, or reuse large parts of the game in your own mod, or update the free version of Daggerford on the NWVault with the new files.
I repeat, feel free to open up the enhanced version of Darkness over Daggerford in the toolset, but don't:
1) Redistribute the DoD files to claim as your own.
2) Modify DoD in order to redistribute the whole game as your own.
3) Update the old free version of DoD on the NWVault (or elsewhere) with the new enhanced files.