I've played a lot of RPGs in my time, odds are, you have too! If you could make a party of 6 out of ANY joinable npcs from ANY RPG, what would your dream team be? Don't worry about what the "definition" of an RPG should be. If you consider it an RPG, its fair game to pull npcs from. Please include what game they are from, a short description of the character or why you like them is welcome, but not mandatory.
My list would be, in no particular order:
1. Aika (Skies of Arcadia): A sky pirate with high agility, innate fire magic, and a killer boomerang. She is basically BG1 Imoen, if Imoen was allowed to have a deep character. Always brings the fun.
2. Freya (Final Fantasy IX): A rat-person with a snazzy hat and red coat. A Dragoon Knight, she brings good dps, some dragon killing techs, and good utility healing.
3. Princess Kumatora (Mother 3): THE offensive mage of her game. All elements of the highest level attack spells, and higher strength than a mage ought to have. So when spells fail, she can puch things to death. Super snarky and always willing to throw down. Also, her name literally means "Bear Tiger."
4. Minsc (and boo!): Does he really need an introduction? The boistrous, bruiser with a heart of gold and a sword a steel. Make way villainy! Hero coming through!
5. Alena (Dragon Quest IV): A pugilist princess with a sweet hat and cape and the strength to bust down steel doors and rock walls. Also known as the patron saint of critical hits (seriously, her crit rate is something like 30%).
6. Sagani (Pillars of Eternity): A dwarven ranger from the far north. Crack shot with her bow, tough fox animal companion, a super snarky sense of humor, and loving mother, she has it all.