Skip to content

Officer Vai Question

Quick question for ye seasoned players:
I know that Officer Vai will leave forever if you talk to her with no scalps in your inventory after clearing out the Bandit Camp. My question is - is there a point where she's gone anyway? Does she vanish after you go to Baldur's Gate, or at some other point? I'd like to close the quest and get the +1 rep, but would like to cash in scalps for as long as possible.

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Pretty sure she's there forever if you play your cards right.
    Melicamp
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    You need to talk to her prior to going to the Bandit Camp, but I think if you've done that she will then stick around unless you talk to her without scalps to sell.
    Melicamp
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I don't think Officer Vai vanishes "anyway" if you don't talk to her with no scalps in your inventory after clearing out the Bandit Camp.
    Melicamp
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I don't think Officer Vai vanishes "anyway" if you don't talk to her with no scalps in your inventory after clearing out the Bandit Camp.

She does.

Having said that I've reintroduced here in my Eve of War mod. So whenever that comes out people will have a chance to talk to her again while they are in Baldur's Gate.
    JuliusBorisov