Skip to content

[MOD] BG2:EE Antique Amber GUI

norilmnorilm Member Posts: 45
edited September 2015 in 日本語
end
Post edited by norilm on

Comments

• JustLeftJustLeft Member Posts: 76
    Anyone has a working download links? for this and BGEE please.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    The author has lost interest in the games and sadly decided to delete any mods on his website as well.

It's also not known whenever @norilm would approve or disapprove of someone to rehost his mods somewhere else. Needless to say, doing so without having permission of the author would be downright disrespectful.
  • SonanceSonance Member Posts: 4
    If anyone has Antique Amber GUI for Baldur’s Gate 2: Enhanced Edition please let me know. I have Antique Brass for BG:EE. Will trade. To reiterate, I'm not hosting the files. Will email them in a private use manner. Thanks.
  • chris09chris09 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    I'm looking for this awesome UI for hours now. The mod author even said on this blog that he will release it in december but I really want to start another run of BG2 now. Pls if someone has the mod pm me it would be highly appreaciated.
    Post edited by chris09 on
    Thanks for the news.
  • SonanceSonance Member Posts: 4
    Praise Corellon. This is good news.
  • kaldgordkaldgord Member Posts: 29
    So the guy said on his website that he is not going to work on adapting his beautiful gui for the version 2.0+ of BG:EE. Is there any way to make a fix for personal use ? what needs to be done to adapt this awesome gui for the version 2.0 ?
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    YES!!! there is desperate shortage of good quality UI mods for bg:ee post 2.0 version :(

@JustLeft please remember to post here if mod ever gets released. Do you know if he also intends to release antique brass version (if posted screenshots are indeed amber and not a mixture of the two)?
    Sorry, don't know. Post didn't say much more and the comments are closed.
    does anyone know what is the status of the updated version of the mod? it seems the old link is gone... has the autor given up on it? :(
    @Kamigoroshi @JuliusBorisov you posted before in these threads, do you have any idea if author is mentioning anything about the mod release. i tried google translate to no avail, unfortunately...
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    @trinit The author left Baldur's Gate for good. While his GUI mods worked with patch 1.3, 2.0 broke them utterly. He mentioned on his website that he doesn't have the time to work on mods anymore.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,178
    @lefreut I've got them, not sure if it's okay to post them though, OP seems to have deleted them on purpose. I'll rather send it via PM to anyone who wants it.
    I was using them for a while, it's a very good work. The problem is visual incompatibility with mods that add new spells with new icons, that match the original style.
  • SadFacePandaSadFacePanda Member Posts: 5
    @Pecca Im sorry for reviving old post, i would really appreciate if you could share this GUI mod and the other one for BG1EE, if you still have them that is. Thanks in advance!
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,178
    @SadFacePanda Hi, sorry I don't have those at the moment. My disc died some time ago and while it might get fixed, I don't know when it will be.
  • SadFacePandaSadFacePanda Member Posts: 5
    @Pecca Thank you for responding! It's a shame really, but thankfully there's a lot other interesting GUI's to check out.(Looks at DragonSpear UI ;):) )
  • MilesTegMilesTeg Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2020
    Does anyone know where to find the highres spell icons?

Edit:
    Acording to archive.org they are called "Hi-Rez Spells & Abilities Iconset for BG:EE/BG2:EE v1.3
    (Not compatible with v2.0+)

Hi-Rez Iconset for BG:EE BG1EE_Icons.zip
    Hi-Rez Iconset for BG2:EE. BG2EE_Icons.zip