Skip to content

[MOD] Lefreut's enhanced UI (for BG1EE, SoD, BG2EE and EET)

Comments

• lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    @kungfuhobbit open the M_STYLES.lua and change the color code of this line (format is AABBGGRR):
    fontcolors['H'] = 'FF00B7FF'

kungfuhobbit
  • SgtCiegeSgtCiege Member Posts: 1
    Hi, great mod!

I have a couple small problems with loading up a game with the mod. I usually have the log box showing only 3 lines. I also usually have the highlight function on.
    Whenever I load a game, either from the menu or quickloading, the log box size resets and I have to adjust it every time. The highlight function also doesn't seem to work on loading in (even though the button is highlighted to say it's on) and I have to turn it off and on again.

Is there a particular way of having it not reset these things every time I exit and enter the game? This is my first foray into modding BG (done a number of other games) and I'm nervous about messing around with UI.menu. They're pretty mild inconveniences to live with for such a great mod but I'd be grateful for any solution!
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    lefreut wrote: »
    @kungfuhobbit open the M_STYLES.lua and change the color code of this line (format is AABBGGRR):

That's an odd order. Now I'm curious which character is the most significant one. Is FF0F0F0F very close to black, or very close to white?
    Alonso wrote: »
    v3.9 is out \o/
    Is EEUITweaks already updated with this new version?

Not yet.
    Thels wrote: »

That's an odd order. Now I'm curious which character is the most significant one. Is FF0F0F0F very close to black, or very close to white?

Well you have to ask Beamdog why they choose this order :p FF0F0F0F is close to black.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I want to install your UI in EET

But the components of your UI inside EET tweaks are confusing me. Can I install safely your mod in EET?
    @Arthas yes it is compatible with EET.
    Okay, let's hope everything turns out good. :D
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 327
    @lefreut Just wanted to say this mod is amazing and makes playing a much better experience. Beamdog devs should use this as the standard. :smile:
    AnonymousHeroRavenslightAlonsoleeux
    Thanks <3
    Question about the map. Am I the only one having some difficulties with the map because in bottom-right side there are the two checks (map notes etc) and by clicking near them I can't actually tell my characters to go there via map?

E.g See the slums.
    I'm meeting a bug. Basically, when people talk with me, the text of what they say doesn't get saved. I can only check what they say AFTER the dialogue is ended.
    @Arthas it's with EET right? Can you post your weidu so I can try to replicate as it works for me with plain BG1EE or BG2EE.
    my weidu.log
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24600
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12
    ~DRUIDGROVEMAKEOVER/SETUP-DRUIDGROVEMAKEOVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Druid Grove Area Visual Makeover
    ~EET_FIX/EET_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET Fix: v1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keelor the Dwarf: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Svlast's Torment: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Fighting Encounters: 3.1.1
    ~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.3
    ~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v10
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 12
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #103 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers by David Gaider: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #104 // Extended Epilogues for original Bioware NPCs by shawne: 1.7.2
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #105 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs by shawne: 1.7.2
    ~7C#SARTWEAK/7C#SARTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Change Sarevok back to his BG1, non-TotSC version -> Only give Sarevok bonuses (eg. don't lower his Saving Throws): v1.2
    ~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v4.0.1
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.1
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.1
    ~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v11
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v14
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~REUNION/REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v4
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.4
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 9.5
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 2.20
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.2
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.6
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v44
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original Version (new upgrades in a list): v44
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install supplemental Cespenar audio for Item Upgrade: v44
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V5.4
    ~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (3.9 Version!): 3.9
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 19
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 19
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #3 // Installation of adult romance content: 19
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #41 // Select Ajantis' Friendship Dialogues and Romance Speed: -> Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between Dialogues: 19
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #5 // Ajantis kit choice: make Ajantis Cavalier: 19
    ~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v16
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.1
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~TIAX/TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v6
    ~DACE_EET/DACE_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for EET: V 3.1
    ~DACE_EET/DACE_EET.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate portrait by Ilmatar?: V 3.1
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v16
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v16
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v16
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v16
    ~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.3
    ~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.2
    ~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 4.3
    ~KORGANFRIENDSHIP/KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: 1.3
    ~MINSCFRIENDSHIP/MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: 1.0
    ~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: 2.0
    ~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Romance and additional friendship talks for BG2 / BG2EE: 5.1
    ~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yoshimo Portraits -> Adjusted portrait for Yoshimo: 5.1
    ~CORAN/CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v6
    ~CORAN/CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from the Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED): v6
    ~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: 1.0
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 2.4
    ~CERND/CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: 1.1
    ~BRANWEN/BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v4
    ~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE and EET
    ~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
    ~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
    ~SLANDOR/SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?: v7
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v9
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v9
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v9
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v9
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v9
    ~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: 1.0
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27rc1
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27rc1
    ~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v8
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.3
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.3
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.2
    ~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
    ~NEH'TANIEL/NEH'TANIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neh'taniel NPC Mod: v7.0
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.6
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Afaaq's banter soundtrack?: v2.6
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #300 // Alternate djinni portrait by Ulb: v2.6
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v19
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v19
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at the festival (Five Flagons): beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #35 // Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Reduce weapon immunities and resistances for constructed golems: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #45 // Identify all mod items: 5.4
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add "Teleport" ability to golems: 5.4
    ~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/SETUP-A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.4
    ~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/SETUP-A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Add "Primordial Artifacts": 2.4
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.5
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #6 // [CHEAT] Enable shaman stronghold for all classes: 1.5
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2292 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Normal Druid Spell Table: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes -> Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Archer Kit: v2.4
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and two powerful bows to the game: v2.4
    ~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: beta 4.24
    ~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #20 // "SwashImoen" -> "SwashImoen", full revision (suggested): beta 4.24
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.16.2
    ~VICONIAREVAMPED/SETUP-VICONIAREVAMPED.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add special ability: Embrace of Shar: v6.1
    ~VICONIAREVAMPED/SETUP-VICONIAREVAMPED.TP2~ #0 #70 // Apply drow penalty: Day Blindness: v6.1
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4146 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Skip Candlekeep altogether (warning: breaks the 4th wall!): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v32 RC9
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.12
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #324 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Fast animation speed, shorter delay between animation start and creature appearance/disappearance: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.53
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.7
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.5
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Total XP CAP -> Disabled: 1.8
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2041 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG2 values: 1.8
    ~SODBANTER/SODBANTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD Banter Restoration: v0.4
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.3
    ~A7NOEENPCS/SETUP-A7NOEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Modify Enhanced Edition NPCs -> Disable all NPCs: v3.5
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.0
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> Vanilla NPCs only: 3.0
    ~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE/SETUP-HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.1
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.9
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.9
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Hidden Gameplay Options -> Selected options: 2.2
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode": 2.2
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Add in-game option "Limit druidic spells for Cleric/Ranger": 2.2
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/SETUP-HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Add in-game option "Show extra combat info": 2.2
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible
    Brecher
    edited May 2019
    I found another issue: there seems to be a huge distance between dialogs and I don't understand the why:
    u6wdik8cf9vj.jpg

While you can see the missing dialogues here: https://imgur.com/a/9y0FChC
    Post edited by Arthas on
    Got a question: could my issues be related to the resolution I use? 1280x1024?
    Arthas wrote: »
    I found another issue: there seems to be a huge distance between dialogs and I don't understand the why:
    u6wdik8cf9vj.jpg

This may be because of this. In that case, there is nothing I can do :/
    While you can see the missing dialogues here: https://imgur.com/a/9y0FChC

Do you have a way to reproduce? I don't understand how this can happen.
    Got a question: could my issues be related to the resolution I use? 1280x1024?

Maybe.
    edited May 2019
    I don't know how to reproduce. It just happens.That's the reason I'm asking you :pensive:

Next playthrough I will have a couple of mods less and I will check if it happens again. If it does, I could give you my bws.ini and if you wish to actually squash the issue, you could have my same modlist installed by bws and experience the bug yourself.
  • RythianRythian Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    EDIT: Nevermind, got my threads mixed up. Apologies for the bump. Thank you for your awesome UI!
  • ikubaikuba Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2019
    Could somebody advise how to fix following issue?
    There is Russian font problem in this mod. I do not have screenshot but in short - description of thac0, armor etc. in inventory window and in character window are not fit their fields, all text is shifted below the fields for this text (just check in game).

I have installed another fonts from here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=663402316
    (link to the archive from that post - https://yadi.sk/d/UxBg_jwibTw54)

and now i am experiencing another issue:
    https://imgur.com/a/MfaEDZV

Thus i have two questions:
    1. First to mod author - Is it possible to include mentioned above Russian fonts in your mod? For now as far as i understand mod just uses vanilla fonts that is totally crap in case of Russian (and again just check in game how it looks).

2. Perhaps these "squares" can be fixed by editing M_STYLES.lua?
    Can i just set some other font for these cases? Because currently installed font looks great in in all other windows/fields/menus, and it is more baldur-ish than vanilla font.
    Post edited by ikuba on
    ikuba wrote: »
    1. First to mod author - Is it possible to include mentioned above Russian fonts in your mod? For now as far as i understand mod just uses vanilla fonts that is totally crap in case of Russian (and again just check in game how it looks).

Do you know who create these fonts? I need the permission before I can include it in my mod.
    ikuba wrote: »
    2. Perhaps these "squares" can be fixed by editing M_STYLES.lua?
    Can i just set some other font for these cases? Because currently installed font looks great in in all other windows/fields/menus, and it is more baldur-ish than vanilla font.

There is a file (M_RusFnt.lua) that comes with the fonts that change a setting. I don't know why but this change produces the squares. If you revert to the default setting, it works.

You need to edit the M_RusFnt.lua and change its content to:
    SetPrivateProfileString('Fonts','ru_RU','PTSERIF')

edited July 2019
    thank you for response! yes, you are right, i reinstalled all mods without installing M_RusFnt.lua, and all became fine

unfortunately i don't know how to find font author, i know only his nickname - Prozh
    actually i checked and he is mentioned as author of translation when you set Russian in game
    edited July 2019
    other question - there is travel button on world map,
    this button always greyed out and you are traveling instantly by clicking on an area without needing of any confirmation

is it mod related behavior or it is related to game itself?

upd: i uninstalled the mod and checked, in original game map works as it should - you need to first select the area and then click the button to travel
    so described behavior is definitely related to mod

how can i fix this?
    it is not a big problem, but it is quite annoying when you accidentally travel somewhere because confirmation button does not work

nevermind, i started to install mod with confirmation for each component and found that there is "single click for travelling" tweak
    Post edited by ikuba on
  • histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,428
    Is there way of getting other features, exept the descriptionless spell book?
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Any chance to realease version with new journal from patch 2.5? It isn't that bad.
    edited October 2019

Oh, i didn't know. So i guess this mod won't be updated.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    well that sad to hear. mabey it's a good thing i moved to the Dragonspear UI++ which i think is a better ui mod over all.
    Yes it's sad that their shitty handling of these games made me quit modding. I regret spending hundred of hours fixing their broken UI for free.

I often think of completely removing my mods because I no longer want my work to be associated with them. And I'm not interested in any of their future games as I no longer think that they can deliver a good game.

So yes I don't see me working again on these mods in the future and I don't want anyone maintaining it either.
    NervaRavenslight
    I have no idea what enraged you so much, but thank you very much for your hard work. Your UI is the best, close-to-original, interface mod for Baldur's Gate.
    NervaRavenslightleeux