Skip to content

BUG: Fikraag Disappears after combat (after approaching stairs)

MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
After fighting Fikraag, I unwisely fled using the stairs with him right on my tail near the entrance, and when I returned to Fikraag's lair, he was nowhere to be found. I have to assume it's because I left combat. Unfortunately, I overwrote my save, so now I'm looking for a way to bring Fikraag back into his lair if possible. I can provide the save game if needed.

(I should not have overwritten my only save, as the auto save now is to my party right after they escaped, so now all my saves related to this several hundred-hours game are with a bugged out dragon that just straight up disappeared).
DragonKing

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2019
    He might have followed you up the stairs but couldn't fit? Thats my guess. Either way you can respawn him using the console and C:CreateCreature("Firkra02")
    JuliusBorisov
  • MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
    Thanks Elminster! When I generate him, will he appear back in his lair, or wherever my party is? Hopefully his reappearance won't cause bugs too.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Manually spawned creatures always appear next to you. (I'm not sure if they always appear next to the party leader, or the currently selected character, if any.) So yeah, make sure you're in the proper fight room when you spawn them so you actually have room to maneuver. XD
    Correct! I spawned him next to me in the dragon lair, and fought him. Then I went downstairs and realized the (previously hostile) Firkraag was there, lol. So I fought him again.
    JuliusBorisovdunbarZaxares
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Are you sure he didn't just cast invisibility because he's tired of constantly dealing with Adventurers?
    gorgonzolaelminster
    I think the game just bugged out. Oh well, anoher 60k+ XP. The battle downstairs was a bit buggy because his wing buffet would knock some of my adventurers into the jail cells that aren't unlockable. In those cases I reloaded and just killed him faster. Ick. Bugs.