Skip to content

Хексат не вылезает из гроба

somnambulesomnambule Member Posts: 2
После смерти вампирша залезла в гроб и не выползает ни под каким соусом, хотя давно исцелилась. Удалить ее из пати нельзя, перейти в любую другую локацию тоже. Умерла под мостом (в доме для доступа в который нужен плутовской камень)
Версия игры из стима. Модов нет.
ОС Майкрософт Windows 8.1 для одного языка
Версия 6.3.9600 Сборка 9600
Изготовитель ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Модель X751LA
Тип Компьютер на базе x64
Процессор Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 МГц, ядер: 2, логических процессоров: 4

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @somnambule I have no idea what caused this to happen, but I have fixed your save so that Hexxat will now resurrect like she is supposed to. All you have to do for her to come back is rest at an inn. Enjoy the rest of your game.

Tagging @JuliusBorisov just in case a translation is needed.
    somnambuleJuliusBorisov
  • AcemdmcAcemdmc Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    same problem @JuliusBorisov
    Post edited by Acemdmc on
    edited July 2019
    @Acemdmc I have fixed your save file so that Hexxat will respawn once you rest. I also notice that you did not have Dragomir's Cloak for some reason, so I created one for you. Enjoy the rest of your game.

Does this bug happen for you every time Hexxat dies? I am starting to wonder if there is an issue with her script if Charname has a Russian name or something...
    JuliusBorisov
  • AcemdmcAcemdmc Member Posts: 7
    Tresset wrote: »
    @Acemdmc I have fixed your save file so that Hexxat will respawn once you rest. I also notice that you did not have Dragomir's Cloak for some reason, so I created one for you. Enjoy the rest of your game.

Does this bug happen for you every time Hexxat dies? I am starting to wonder if there is an issue with her script if Charname has a Russian name or something...

thx !) I will try to test with the English nickname , maybe that's the thing
    JuliusBorisov
  • ShamSham Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    help pls
    Post edited by Sham on
    edited January 2020
    @Sham I have fixed your save file. Hexxat will now regenerate like normal. Enjoy the rest of your game.
    JuliusBorisov
  • gn888gn888 Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Can you help? A similar problem, the console doesn't help.
  • cah4ec84cah4ec84 Member Posts: 1
    Hi.
    I Have the same problem.
    But i think that found how this happens.
    Then Hexxat die, she transform to cloud.
    And this cloud going to Player1, but you can move it some there else, and it distract enemy and get huge dammage as long as you need.
    Then hexxat finally get to player1 BUG happens.
    p.s
    C:Eval("MoveGlobalObject(\"Hexxat\",Player1)")
    great work for me.
    JuliusBorisov