2»

Comments

• AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    Intended:

With SR's Deflection:

GrammarsaladAndreaColomboUlb
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    kjeron said:

While the idea works, you shouldn't use that SPLPROT entry, it only checks if Fire Resistance is >100.
    The problem is that negative resistance occupies values 128-255. So you have also made anything weak towards fire immune to the spell.

You need 3 SPLPROT entries:
    "rowA# 14 100 2" // Fire Resistance < 100
    "rowB# 14 128 4" // Fire Resistance >=128
    "rowC# 0x104 rowa# rowb#" // NOT (less than 100 or greater than 127).

rowc is what you would use in opcode 324.

A feature request for signed comparison (as a new splprot operator) could also do this.
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    This is a great mod that fixes one of the biggest extant issues in the engine. Have you considered creating a thread specifically for this mod? I think it deserves more attention.
    That's a really nice thing to say. Thank you. Nah, I was kinda hoping this will be implemented in EEs by default (this is made 2 years ago).
    I've stumbled across some minor glitches. Sometimes casters still have their spells interrupted by zero damage.
    s7dsnyfyio4j.png

As you can see Aerie's spell is interrupted even though she didn't receive any damage at all. Would you like to have a look and she what might be going on there?

Thank you.
    Alonso wrote: »
    I've stumbled across some minor glitches. Sometimes casters still have their spells interrupted by zero damage.
    Thank you.

Was she standing in lava pit?
    edited August 2019
    Aasim wrote: »
    Was she standing in lava pit?
    Sorry, somehow I missed your question and now I can't remember exactly how it happened. Looks like it's a very rare case because I haven't seen it since that time. I'll let you know if I come across it again.

And I have a question for a list of mods I've created: What games are supported by your mod?

Also, have you considered including this mod in a compilation like Tweaks Anthology? It would make more people aware of it. Sorry if I'm being annoying :#, I just think this mod is a must-have.
    Post edited by Alonso on
    What's the recommended install order for this mod?

The mods I use are Tweaks Anthology, SCS, Portraits everywhere, Lighting pack, Jimfix, EE UI Tweaks, Ammoless, Tresset’s choice tweaks and Inferno.