Skip to content

[SPOILERS] Your favourite Stronghold?

2»

Comments

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    ilduderino wrote: »
    I don’t think any of them are very good but the fighter one is my favourite and I feel guilty to Nalia if we can’t keep the keep.

I loathe the paladin one, on a no reload play through the subject of the protection mission got chunked and I was evicted, have never played it since, as several LG NPCs are linked to the order this seems a role playing disaster.

Try it with one of the many "Detect Evil"s at your disposal.

• ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    She got chunked by one of the guys that slipped past me ?
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    ilduderino wrote: »
    She got chunked by one of the guys that slipped past me ?

In my case, the assassins appeared, my Mage cast Emotion: Hopelessness, and all the assassins pulled a Xan. "Let us all just lay down and die."
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

Years ago, I probably would've said "Fighter" without much hesitation. But recently, I've come to have much more of an appreciation for the cleric stronghold. It's hard for me to put my finger on exactly why it should appeal to me (I know it doesn't to most players), but I think it's because it gives me a sense of belonging among Athkatla and also my own place in the most aesthetically beautiful area of the city (as opposed to just feeling like a tourist whenever I happen to pass through). I also like how varied your role as a priest is (from simply giving advice to hands-on quests) and it enhances the RP value and immersiveness of the game by tailoring your duties and expectations to your alignment and deity.
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 495
    edited April 2021
    I thought the shaman didn't receive druid stronghold in unmodded game.

But the good side is that @LavaDelVortel made a shaman mod which introduced a stronghold for this class. :-)

https://downloads.weaselmods.net/download/will-of-the-wisps/

As for my favorite one, it would be the bard one. But I will soon at last test the shaman stronghold.
  • TomRenethTomReneth Member Posts: 19
    I don't care overmuch for the stronghold duties/quests themselves. They are neat distractions with some world-building, but that's about it. That being said, there are some fun quests leading up the strongholds. My favorites would be getting the Bard or the Druid strongholds.