Skip to content

help

lady of pain appearing for no reason, plz help solve this glitch

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    edited July 2019
    Have you been mazed? Or is she offing you?

Did you:

Hurt a dabus?
    Pray to a god?
    Been the aggressor of many murders?
    JuliusBorisov
  • mEMO213mEMO213 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    Have you been mazed? Or is she offing you?

Did you:

Hurt a dabus?
    Pray to a god?
    Been the aggressor of many murders?
    She is offing me.
    No I haven't.
    edited July 2019
    Where is it happening?

If you played with a rag doll, you'll need to go back to a save before you did so.
    JuliusBorisov
  • mEMO213mEMO213 Member Posts: 16
    Where is it happening?

If you played with a rag doll, you'll need to go back to a save before you did so.

Clerk's ward. No rag doll played with.
    Did you come from alley of dangerous angles? The only other thing I can think of is if you talked to that Asokar follower in the alley.

I'll link a thread for you. It shows how to enable the console for pst. A few posts down it shows the command to reset the lady of pain back to 0 so she doesn't kill you.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64483/pst-ee-console-commands-and-codes-how-to
  • saircorsaircor Member Posts: 9
    hi, just saying, happened to me too. The only dabus I killed is the one before lower ward, and I guess that one was necessary (didn't kill him personally, just send him to that house). Apparently she was upset when i first entered lower ward, because when I left it by either exit I was getting mazed. Right now (much farther in the game) I discovered that letting my characters die in combat makes her upset (must happen enough times since they died a lot of times already for me, I guess). By the way, what's your character's status? Asking because I also ran in some strange stuff regarding my status (specifically, I got achievements for getting chaotic, and then evil, for killing hostile monsters. Didn't look what status i had in-game but it's most likely that when achievements pop is accurate.)
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Unfortunately the rules for when you accumulate "penalty points" with the Lady are obscure (and are intended to be so by the devs). At one time you would get penalty points each time you died while holding the doll, even if you didn't interact with it. Not sure whether this is a glitch or WAI, though. Also not sure whether the current EE version behaves this way.