Since Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition launched on Google Play in December last year, we’ve received lots of community feedback- and we've taken note! Thank you to all the players for your reviews, thoughts, and reports.
Today we’re releasing a new patch, which includes a host of bug fixes, major improvements to the gaming experience, and a few big community feature requests.
Our developers went through all of the input Trello cards for NWN:EE on mobile and decided on what was feasible to implement.
We’re thrilled to announce a few top community recommendations are now implemented in NWN:EE on Android:
- Installation to an SD card now available
- Quick-Save button added
- Labels added on all radial menus
- Improved UI
- Enlarged dialog window
- Improved log/chat
- Consistent camera rotation consistent with the PC version
- Improved instructions for camera modes and joystick operation
- Implemented the True Type Fonts
- and more!
We’re continuing to work on the PC version of NWN:EE and the new renderer, and hope to share more about that soon.
Check out the full patch notes (there're almost 50 new features and fixes!) here