Skip to content

Multiplayer as creatures

humanisthumanist Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Multiplayer
Anyone up to spending the next few days (or possibly more) roleplaying?

I am talking about characters modified in eekeeper. You can be whatever you want - a boring human, a sticky salamander, a puny imp thief, a mindflayer (yep, from the teaser), or I don’t know... a squirrel...?

I am not talking about picking a sorcerer and time stopping the entire game, I am talking about fighters, rangers, monks, thieves and all this sh*t. (Ugh, I don’t really use this word often, feels weird, but serves its purpose in here.)

I am talking about a chill game, you poor little souls. Come and traverse across the lands, accompanied by the likes of what the realm has not seen before.

Contact my humble self via email, please: alex.shpilka@gmail.com

(As for the time zone, I spend most of my time in Europe, but I am sure we can figure something out if you happen to be a definitely not fat hamburger lover from America or a rice-eater with elvish eyes.)

Cheers

Comments

• humanisthumanist Member Posts: 4
    First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone, who deemed my post racist, and was offended in the result.

Second of all, I would like to thank the individual, who flagged my comment as such, since I have received a warning just now.

And I would also like to tell you something, which is subjective, but you can just skip all this and go down to the last sentence.

I am running two hostels in Prague, both of which are asian friendly, since I speak fluent Chinese and I am learning Japanese. I have been probably more friendly and helpful towards asian ethnicities than you (the individual) or any of the other people here (including mods) can ever hope to be.

I have made many friends, and the white people amount to about 20% of that list.

And I supported Beamdog by gifting more than dozens of copies on steam for my friends and RPG enthusiasts.

And by no way I am saying that those actions and deeds have given me any rights to say such things. It is just to sketch my background for all of you, before I say this:

Majority of you are most likely not helping the ethnicities in question at all, by doing what you think is right.

Because...

Denying Racism Supports Racism

(I am in no mood to elaborate the statement, you can look it up, to stop being ignorant.)

• ShankstaBytesShankstaBytes Member Posts: 18
    The US isn't really an ethnicity. Since people of all races love hamburgers... haha

PS I am from the US and I love hamburgers.