Skip to content

How do you play soulslikes

CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
I have been eyeing Decay of Logos, but I suck at hard games...

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    You mean this Decay of Logos? I think its souls-likeness is the least of its concerns...
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    edited September 2019
    Stick them with the pointy end.

The best way to find out is to learn, and the best way to learn is experience.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Pattern recognition and patience. The souls games aren't as hard as people say they are, its just a different design philosophy that punishes playing them like you would more reflex driven games.
  • hybridialhybridial Member Posts: 291
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    Pattern recognition and patience. The souls games aren't as hard as people say they are, its just a different design philosophy that punishes playing them like you would more reflex driven games.

Hence why I'd recommend not playing them. Reflex based games are infinitely more fun.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    hybridial wrote: »
    ThacoBell wrote: »

Hence why I'd recommend not playing them. Reflex based games are infinitely more fun.

While I mostly agree, this is a subjective thing. I love Bloodborne on a conceptual level though.