Skip to content

Neera you B----!

13»

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    gorgonzola wrote: »
    megamike15 wrote: »
    Aerie is more worried about being left alone after the journey is over, then there being more villains to fight after the five in tob.
    and forcing charname to be father of her son somehow is a good move, not fair at all imho, but clever.

Chronicler wrote: »
    I mean, if they're dead they're dead. Whether you give birth to this baby or not doesn't really make any particular difference
    in RL i would suggest to a friend that is doing let's say proximity flights with a wingsuit to delay to have babies until they will quit the dangerous activity. and as i was joung i used to climb mountains solo and without the rope, even on hard routes, but since i am father i don't take such risks anymore.
    someone call it responsibility, until you are alone you are free to do what you want, but if some one depends on you, is alive as consequence of what you have done, you have the duty to try to assist him the better you can and give him the better chances to have a happy and relatively sure life.

but ok, if all 3 die there is not a real problem, at least you don't leave an orphan behind, even if i would wait a little and have the baby when the campaign is ended and charname and aerie can maybe continue to adventure, but not in so risky situations. after all they are facing so powerful enemies that it is unlikely that they will meet something similar again. the usual enemies of an adventurer, let's take the soa chap 2 bosses as an example, at that point are not a great risk for supercharname and superaerie together.

I mean, that's all fine and dandy if you're a modern first world citizen in times of peace, and danger is just like a hobby or a job or something, but for some people danger is just fundamental to life. They live in a fundamentally dangerous and hostile world.

When Aerie was an apprentice mage she had apprentice mage problems. Now that she's an archmage she has archmage problems. Such tends to be the way of things in The Realms. Elminster, arguably the mightiest wizard in the realms, and is he safe? No, he's always caught up in some troubles that only The Mightiest Wizard of the Realms can handle. It would be a real curveball if after she thwarted Amelyssan the next group to come after her and her crew was just some more mid-level vampires or something.
    gorgonzolaArtona
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    hehehe, probably as modern first world citizen in times of peace i feel guilty when i romance her and then choose to become a god, and this is my real reason :D
    but i see your point and i can not disagree...
    Chronicler
  • NeverusedNeverused Member Posts: 803
    I'm mildly disappointed this thread isn't about Neera vanishing several tens of thousands of gold pieces. Or getting yourself ganked by the Shadow Thieves after a Wild Surge in their base ending a no-reload run.

But yeah, I've never really thought that Neera's personality would work well with any person not as whimsical as her.
    DJKajuru
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    The best thing about Neera is dwarf lovin’. And I couldn’t even do a full
    playthrough with her for that purpose
    gorgonzola
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    ilduderino wrote: »
    The best thing about Neera is dwarf lovin’. And I couldn’t even do a full
    playthrough with her for that purpose

All of the Enhanced Edition Original Companions will romance any race. So for what it's worth you can get your Dwarf PC some lovin with Rasaad, Dorn, or Hexxat.
    ilduderino
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Chronicler wrote: »
    All of the Enhanced Edition Original Companions will romance any race. So for what it's worth you can get your Dwarf PC some lovin with Rasaad, Dorn, or Hexxat.

Although do note that Rasaad and Hexxat will only romance female characters. Dorn's not picky though. ;)
    ThacoBell