Skip to content

How to change audio language?

EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
Like in topic. When i change language in beamdog client (i spent 20 minutes searching how to change ingame language...) i get only subtitles, but audio is still in english.

Comments

• EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Nobody know?
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    Which game, which language?
    kjeron wrote: »
    Which game, which language?

We are in neverwinter nights section, so i thought it was obvious - NWN. Polish language to be more specific.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    If the language selector in the Client doesn't do it it might be bugged, try editing the settings file.
    edited September 2019
    If the language selector in the Client doesn't do it it might be bugged, try editing the settings file.

How?

EDIT: After few days of searching i have found .exe file (with friend help) to open game from desktop level without client. However when i open game by it i get english version. To play with polish subtitles (i still hope someone will tell me how to get polish audio) i have to open game by beamdog client...
    Have you downloaded the "Polish Extras"?

To change language manually:
    Open NWN.ini in your "documents/neverwinter nights" folder, add:
    Language=pl

under [Display Options]
    This value takes precedence over the language chosen by the launcher, so you will have to revert it to use other languages through the launcher.
    kjeron wrote: »
    Have you downloaded the "Polish Extras"?

To change language manually:
    Open NWN.ini in your "documents/neverwinter nights" folder, add:
    Language=pl

under [Display Options]
    This value takes precedence over the language chosen by the launcher, so you will have to revert it to use other languages through the launcher.

Adding that line to the ini file solved exe file problem, but i still have audio in english. What "Polish extra"? I got the game from beamdog site, i don't see anything like that.
    edited September 2019
    Through the Beamdog Client (I don't know how to get it through other venues):
    ftpaomm03m20.png