Skip to content

Harper's Call doesn't work (solved)

HaranHaran Member Posts: 66
edited January 2017 in Troubleshooting
I have SCS and Spell Revisions installed, if that's relevant.
When Jahira casts Harper's Call the character to be raised instantly dies. What's up with that?

EDIT: Solution found: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/399172/#Comment_399172

Comments

• SirBaldurSirBaldur Member Posts: 80
    Anyone have the override location for android? The referenced thread just discusses windows (and I can't comment there).

Is it creating an override directory where the chitin.key is located and putting the spl file there, but all within the zip file?
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @SirBaldur, the override folder is to be located in your /Files folder (exact pathing below). The folder isn't there by default so you just need to create it... The path below is for BG2EE but you should be able to decypher that and find where for BG1EE, SOD, and IWDEE if needed. It won't be the chiten.key file that you find but baldur.lua.

Unpack the .zip from the above location and place 'spja01.spl' directly into the override folder.

Android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateiienhancededition/files/override

If you have any probs, let me know and I will see if I can answer the Q.
    Gus
    JuliusBorisov
  • SirBaldurSirBaldur Member Posts: 80
    Thank you. I tried that and didn’t work - BUT I think it might not have been a bug with Harpers call after all

but rather that anomen was somehow killed to a nonrevivable situation. As a test i killed someone else and was able to Harper call them alive but still not anomen, even though I can see his body lying there.

Thanks for your help, it’s a true death in the party
    Gusinda
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    If the portrait of the character is gone, you can't revive them (the body can still be lying).
    Gusinda