Skip to content

Dropping a rock from level 1 windspear dungeon still gives a snort! ***Very Minor Spoilers***

SirBaldurSirBaldur Member Posts: 80
On level 1 of Windspear Dungeon, you can kick some rocks down a large crevice. Doing so will elicit some kind of "snort" from a large beast down below. I always assumed this is Firkraag, but i noticed this time that i got the same exact response as I was on my way out, after killing Firkraag. Presumably this is just a "plot hole" in the game?

Comments

• iosfrustrationiosfrustration Member Posts: 153
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    You woke me up!

Best jump-scare I’ve ever had in a forum! Thanks
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    As a dev I would simply make it a connection to Athkatla's sewers , but I suppose I'm a bit lazy xD
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    DJKajuru wrote: »
    As a dev I would simply make it a connection to Athkatla's sewers , but I suppose I'm a bit lazy xD

That would make for a very long sewer!
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    I always thought the snort was from the air elemental.
  • SirBaldurSirBaldur Member Posts: 80
    Zaghoul wrote: »

except we killed that also. (do air elementals actually die, or do they just leave their body on this plane?)
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    SirBaldur wrote: »

except we killed that also. (do air elementals actually die, or do they just leave their body on this plane?)

More to the point, do they snort?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    SirBaldur wrote: »

More to the point, do they snort?

I just googled 'snorting air elemental' and I didn't come up with anything relevant. However, I did learn that people can huff canned air. Is it possible that Firkraag huffs air elementals? That would explain the sound...
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    65lp2emsztvd.png
  • LZennerLZenner Member Posts: 19
    I'm dying! LOL