Skip to content

Neera questline bugged xbox one

Went to the wild forest, running solo kensage so i didnt pick neera up, did everything in wild forest including picking up the gravel and using it on the bridge. The bridge never changed and still says the initial bad flavor text upon use and if I cross and hit travel on the other side there is no hidden refuge.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    You can't complete Neera quests without Neera.
  • furysbanebladefurysbaneblade Member Posts: 3
    You're misunderstanding something. I can't enter the hidden refuge once I've traveled there without neera, that's fine and as intended. The problem is the gravel, which makes it so you can get to the hidden refuge did not function as intended revealing the true state of the bridge. What is supposed to happen is the bridge is revealed as an illusion (as it would if you had neera with you) at which point you could travel to hidden refuge as intended and pick neera either back up or up for the first time to advance her quest and have her vouch for you.
  • furysbanebladefurysbaneblade Member Posts: 3
    The gravel was added as a bug fix some time ago specifically because if you sent neera away or never picked her up upon entering the woods it became physically impossible to go from wild forest > hidden refuge permanently for that game.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hmm, I see. Please report this with a screenshot at https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals so that we could track and investigate.
  • DavideDavide Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,698
    Moved to the proper section.