Skip to content

Bug: Edwin leaves at low/mid reputation (PS4)

IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
Topic. Edwin leaves based on criterion I have had a hard time isolating. He left at about 14 reputation during battle twice. He left at 16 reputation on trying to zone. The latter led him to give items to MC, who could not hold them, so items ended up ok the zone line and could not be recovered, so I had to restart.

I also have Viconia, and she does not do this.

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Do you also have Neera in the party? He and Neera don't get along, although afaik they don't have serious quest conflicts until BG2.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    Nope! My party is MC, Viconia, Glint, Corwin, M’Khinn, and Edwin. He just did it again shortly after sending Jaheira and Voglinn to camp.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Hmm, then I have no idea then. It's possible that one of Edwin's variables is messed up; you could use EEKeeper to modify it and see if that stops Edwin's complaints, although I'm not sure what the variable you'd need to look out for is. Does anybody here know?
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Do they make EEKeeper for PS4?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Try to screenshot that and report on our service desk. Unfortunately, you can't use the EE-Keeper or otherwise tweak save files on console.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    edited November 2019
    Try to screenshot that and report on our service desk. Unfortunately, you can't use the EE-Keeper or otherwise tweak save files on console.
    Sell us a bunch of portrait and voice packs, please. I’ll eat it up. :)