Skip to content

PS4 Trophy Bugged: Sacrifices Must Be Made

I finished BG with a dead party consisting of Kagain/Dorn/Shar-Teel/Viconia/Edwin, but the PS4 trophy did not pop.

Everyone except MC spawned naked in SoD, so I don't think it failed to note anyone as dead.

I also fortuitously previously got the "win without losing anyone trophy" even though Imoen died in that playthrough, so I wonder if that is related to this behavior. (I don't know whether it counted Imoen registered as dead in that playthrough because she doesn't spawn in the party -- she died only a few seconds before Sarevok, so I had assumed that was why in that playthrough, but there was a long gap in time for the "all dead" playthrough.)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I have brought this up with the rest of the team. Sounds like a bug which should be reported. Scripts in the IE games sometimes don't trigger - most likely a script responsible for an achievement to trigger didn't in this case.
  • cmelda13cmelda13 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I had the same problem today. I killed Sarevok like 6 times with my whole party wiped and nothing unlocked.

After I restarted the game (closing it through PS4 dashboard - Options->Close Application and then running it again) the achievement pop-ed after the first attempt. I hope this will help you.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    That worked for me, too. Thanks!
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    Oddly enough, this is also the first time that I saw the new transition to SoD.