Skip to content

English Language Bug.

Hey, haven't posted here but have been a lurker since forever. Have an issue that hopefully has been resolved before. When I click on my main character sometimes what happens is the voice that is supposed to talk says the phrasing in German. Anyone else experience this? When I click again it's back to English. I'm playing BGiiEE for iOS (on my ipad 3rd generation). It's not game breaking but it's driving me nuts...Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, before I started playing on my ipad I was playing originally on my laptop with the Original BG regular copy of the game with some saved game files. I then exported those files onto my ipad to play there...

Could this have anything to do with the error above?

Thanks!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Try going to the record screen - customize - and pick the sound set again.
    gorgonzola
  • EndlesswaveEndlesswave Member Posts: 28
    I don't see a record screen, tried language, saved it closed the app then re opened. Same thing happens. It's very weird.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Record screen is a screen where you see your character's portrait and stats.
    Ok thx I'll try it and let you know. :)
    JuliusBorisov
    Record screen is a screen where you see your character's portrait and stats.

Thanks for this, it worked. :)
    JuliusBorisovgorgonzola