Skip to content

Take our short survey for a chance to win a Beamdog Steam Key of your choice

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
WE NEED YOUR INPUT!

Take our short survey (1-2 min) for a chance to win a Beamdog Steam Key of your choice!

We’ll draw 3 winners from the survey responses. Winners can choose a free Steam Key from Beamdog’s catalog of games & DLC including:
  • Axis & Allies 1942 Online
  • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  • Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
  • Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
  • Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
  • Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

Details:

This survey is about Axis & Allies 1942 Online, but we want to hear from everyone whether you’ve played the game or not.

Recently, we released a big patch for Axis & Allies 1942 Online, which included substantial features & fixes, such as New Movement Arrows, Ranked Ladders, Matchmaking, and more.

We’re grateful for all the feedback from our players around the world and we’re eager to hear even more from you!

Take the Survey! (1-2 Min)
You could win a free game
TressetanastielStummvonBordwehrZaghoulAedanAerakargugulug5000AranthysSkatan

Comments

• anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    A great chance to get Axis & Allies 1942 Online and other beamdog titles.
    JuliusBorisov
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    Still missing Dragonspear.. not part of the rewards, but taking the survey regardless !
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Aranthys wrote: »
    Still missing Dragonspear.. not part of the rewards, but taking the survey regardless !
    WE NEED YOUR INPUT!

games & DLC

SoD is DLC. ;)
    Aranthys
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Done. Already have all games I'm interested in on steam tho.
    JuliusBorisov
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Done!
    What about the deadline?
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    @JuliusBorisov - Question, can the winner get the game/DLC on beamsdog shop instead ? :smiley:
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @JuliusBorisov - Question, can the winner get the game/DLC on beamsdog shop instead ? :smiley:

Agreed, I abandoned Steam long ago.
  • Ugly_DuckUgly_Duck Member Posts: 179
    Finished it. No offense to the developers, but I'm not all that interested in "war" or "history" games. I like action and RPGs. I may have the wrong perception of what Axis & Allies is about though.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Ugly_Duck wrote: »
    Finished it. No offense to the developers, but I'm not all that interested in "war" or "history" games. I like action and RPGs. I may have the wrong perception of what Axis & Allies is about though.

No problem. If you want, check out this video:
    SkatanJFK
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    I felt the survey wasn't extensive enough. However, my problem with not owning Axis and Allies is that I don't know anything about the game. I feel like it wasn't advertised enough. Remember, you're dealing with people who are more accustomed to more traditional D&D experiences.

Livestreaming more would go a long ways to helping. If you do livestream it, I've not heard much about it. I remember how excited and how big the Beamdog streams about BG:1 and BG:2 would get. They were popular, and I'd hear about them almost instantly.

Tbh my interest in the game is lacking. I realize it's a Dungeon and Dragons experience, but other than that I don't know much more about it.

I'd really much rather spend time supporting games like NWN:EE. That's not to say that I'd never buy Axis and Allies because one of the primary reasons I won't buy it is because I'm waiting for a full release. Below that, and second in priority to that, my interest could be stronger.
    Aedan
    Aedan wrote: »
    Done!
    What about the deadline?

We're giving a little more time to provide feedback, but we'll be closing the survey soon.

No, only Steam keys.
    Aedan
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    Just watched the Trent Oster interview on Matt Chat and definitely makes me more interested to buy Axis and Allies (also didn't realize BD were hoping to do Planescape 2). It's interesting that a lot of people have never heard of the game before...either too young to know the board game or too old to know they created an enhanced edition of the board game Risk :) In the UK a lot of people haven't heard of any board games except Monopoly, Cluedo, Scrabble and Risk (this is the first year I've even seen Ticket to ride in a high street shop). If everyone knew Axis and Allies was an improved version of Risk, it could be as popular as the monopoly app. A few posters on the London underground would be huge for marketing... expensive, but worth it.
    JuliusBorisov
  • AronAron Member Posts: 94
    Done the survey :) Got all the games already on Steam but still want to contribute.
    JuliusBorisov
This discussion has been closed.