Skip to content

Tyrants of the Moonsea

Will Tyrants of the Moonsea be made available to Beamdog users? I don't have or use Steam and would like to purchase and play this new DLC via the Beamdog Client or any other non-Steam vehicle for purchase.

Many thanks for any definitive information on this matter.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Yes, eventually it'll make its way to Beamdog and GOG users.

If you have NWN:EE from Beamdog (and don't want to wait), you can find a Steam key for the product when you log into your account. After that you can purchase the DLC on Steam.
  • SurazalSurazal Member Posts: 4
    Many thanks for your prompt response - very much appreciated.
    JuliusBorisov
  • DoodlerooDoodleroo Member Posts: 28
    Just letting you know that there is at least one customer left who'd prefer to buy the module via the Beamdog Stop instead of Steam...
  • SurazalSurazal Member Posts: 4
    You are not the only one. Steam and GOG have the module available and I am still waiting for Beamdog to make the module available.
    Kerick45
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Not touching Steam with a ten foot pole.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Isewein wrote: »

Why is that, out of curiosity? I don't use Steam much myself, but it didn't become the predominant digital delivery platform for gaming without good cause.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    Zaxares wrote: »
    Isewein wrote: »

Why is that, out of curiosity? I don't use Steam much myself, but it didn't become the predominant digital delivery platform for gaming without good cause.

people are anti drm on principal. i don't really care i just buy older stuff from gog and everything else on steam.