Skip to content

PS4 Special Ability Bug

The 5th slot for Special Abilities does not work.
I'm playing a human Cavalier. Cure Light Wounds is the 5th ability. Whenever I cast, the character goes through the casting motions but no spell is cast.
Other classes have this issue as well.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks! We have a few reports about that.
  • ravenjt42ravenjt42 Member Posts: 8
    Thanks! We have a few reports about that.

Will it get fixed?
  • tdan3668tdan3668 Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem on the PS4 version with my cavalier paladin I'll have like three charges of protection from evil cast it once on one character go to cast it on another and just won't cast it will walk over to character to do so but won't cast even will give text in box say he is going to do it. I'm thinking it's either a bug with the glass or you can only cast once a day but why give you 3 charges to cast the spells the others ones seem to do the same once you cast it once I can't get him to do again.
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    edited February 2020
    Can confirm it is the 5th slot on my Beastmaster too which is Slow Poison. Haven't tried BG2 but BG1 on PS4 for me the character indicates they are attempting to cast(icon in portrait) and the targets feedback circle does the blinking crosshair thing but my character never actually does the spell.

They don't even walk over to the character they are supposed to do the spell on. Just sit there idle.