Skip to content

Thank you for the new patch.

ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
edited December 2019 in General Discussions NWN:EE
I just like to say thank you for the latest patch. I know it seem like a crazy time as everyone transitions to the new patch and console release and I know there will be more bumps along the way, but after everything settles down I know everyone will come around and say thank you for the updated toolset and other updates added from all the hard work you been putting in.
So
Thank you @JuliusBorisov
Thank you @virusman
Thank you @niv
Thank you @ All the people who put in the work at Beamdog.

Comments

• Shia_LuckShia_Luck Member Posts: 39
    Seconded.

So many things I love. So many new good changes, the GUI/new console etc... Unhardcoding aspects being right up there for me, but WOW@keyholing. That makes such a difference ingame! Thanks.

Have fun :)
  • HonounHonoun Member Posts: 12
    My only complaint is turning off second story tile seems to be stuck on auto :(
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Honoun wrote: »

Please report the issues you encounter at https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals so that we could track and fix them.
    Done an done ;)
  • KaosWarMonkKaosWarMonk Member Posts: 40
    Honoun wrote: »

I found I needed to set second story in the new config menu using Ctrl+Shift+F12 as opposed to the old one under Game Options. Once I set it on the new config menu it's working properly for me.
    Well it all works for me now since they added that last minor patch so all good ;)
  • KungfoowizKungfoowiz Member Posts: 5
    Yeh a massive thank you to the guys maintaining this game =) Thank you, it's my fav game of all time, hehe =)
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Question. What exactly is keyholing?
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    edited December 2019
    Zaxares wrote: »
    Question. What exactly is keyholing?
    Keyholing is when the objects between your PC and the camera seem to have holes bored through them so that you can still see your PC.
    Notice the bites chomped out of the walls below the character in this image.

Ohhh, so that's what that weird new effect is. I've noticed that ever since 1.79 and I'm... not sure if I like it or not. XD
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @Zaxares you may find this thread will help you make up your mind.

TR
    @TarotRedhand Cheers for that link. :) That thread's incredibly informative. I think later this evening I'll try it with keyholing off and with the radius set to .3 to see which I like best. The thing that bugs me the most about keyholing is, as several posters in that thread have mentioned, the fact that if you walk up close to walls or floors, the textures just vanish and it's like you're staring behind the scenery on a stage play.