Skip to content

Switch Crossplay

f1d5f0uc7lio.jpg
envx04xrenbd.png
jfhl32ztmbjv.png
rdo53lfr02g2.png

I,m having trouble doing crossplay on my Nintendo switch. I barely see any servers when trying to play with my friend who as the android version on his Chrome Book. The short server list Picture is from my switch, the Big server list Picture is of his list on Android. I did the update for the game on my switch, and it says his is currently up to date as well. Looking for help on why we see different servers and cant see each others servers when we make one.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Android is not on the 1.79 patch if I'm not mistaken. So until Android is patched to achieve parity, you won't be able to play with each other if I'm not mistaken.
  • Holy_Falcon2Holy_Falcon2 Member Posts: 5
    They announced the update released for the switch would make it crossplay for mobile, they said nothing about having to wait for a android update first... also curious why the android sees 10 times more servers than my Switch does.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thanks, passed the info to the dev team.
    Holy_Falcon2
  • TomRotflTomRotfl Member Posts: 26
    @Holy_Falcon2
    Android hasn't been updated yet, its still on the 8186 version, and there isnt an ETA for its update as far as i know.

Steam release of the game is already on the 8193.x version
    GoG release of the game is still on oldstable, 8186 version, and "should" get an update soon.

Consoles (switch, xbox, ps4), are to 8193 release too, but there are only a few Servers allowed to show up on consoles list, and those servers are still on the old release of the game and for that reason they aren't listed in your switch list.

With time, all the different platforms will be on the same release i believe.
  • Holy_Falcon2Holy_Falcon2 Member Posts: 5
    @TomRotfl

I see, thank you for that. Very misleading FAQ page they have then. That page says the December 3rd update for the Switch version would make it crossplay compatible with the Mobile version and all versions. I read on another page that they Just game android a update in July and have no plans or ETA on when it would get another one..
  • YoungNastyManYoungNastyMan Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2019
    I keep getting a error and app closes every time I try join Arelith on my switch. Please help me. I bought this game for Arelith I honestly could careless of the single player aspect.
    Also I have been in communication with the devs/dm’s on Arelith’s discord they are saying the issue in on your end.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I keep getting a error and app closes every time I try join Arelith on my switch. Please help me. I bought this game for Arelith I honestly could careless of the single player aspect.

We're aware and investigating those issues.
    Ok any ball park on with it could be playable? This game had a hefty price tag for switch and it’s been sitting idle.
  • LazybonesLazybones Member Posts: 4
    I am also having this problem, it is frustrating to say the least. Does everyone on switch have this problem or are we the unlucky few?
  • jlmj0426jlmj0426 Member Posts: 1
    I am also having this issue, I'm trying to play with a PC player but when I try to join an internet game the server list only has about 4 servers, the PC player is able to see my game but unable to join and I can't even see there game at all, does anyone know what the issue is?
    edited December 2019
    Before a patch is released, you need to port-forward your router as per the message shown by the game.

It’s early 2020 and late your projected 12/03/2019. I want a refund.
    ezyzprtqjzrb.jpg
    This is not what I paid 50.00USD for.