Skip to content

Portraits

Can I change my portrait on my already existing save file and charname? Wondering if its possible without using the bg ee keeper.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    yup, go to the record page and there will be a customize button, click on that, and then click on appearance and that will give you the option to change your portrait
  • NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    yup, go to the record page and there will be a customize button, click on that, and then click on appearance and that will give you the option to change your portrait

For some reason, the portraits I have only load on the character page but not on the side character bar. That show up as a (?) face. In v1.3 there used to be an option to select default pics for the small panel for chars but that was removed in v2.5. Any idea how to fix it?
  • KogoKogo Member Posts: 33

Thanks!!!!
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    edited February 2020
    Noloir wrote: »

For some reason, the portraits I have only load on the character page but not on the side character bar. That show up as a (?) face. In v1.3 there used to be an option to select default pics for the small panel for chars but that was removed in v2.5. Any idea how to fix it?

i've seen this problem as well and i think it could be a couple of reasons;

your portrait is not in the correct dimensions ( 210 x 330 )

you have too many letters in your portrait name ( i think the game likes 7 at the most )

make sure to have a large "L" at the end of your portrait name

im looking at my portraits folder and one thing i noticed is that all the portraits of less than 7 characters in their name, and lots of them end with an "L" and i believe all of mine work now, so try the above 3 steps and see if that works