Skip to content

Homosexual Romances

iassoniasson Member Posts: 101
edited October 2012 in Off-Topic
Anonymous so anyone can vote what he truly believes without being afraid of how others may react.
  1. Homosexual Romances52 votes
    1. Yes.
      55.77%
    2. No.
        7.69%
    3. Make a choice when you start the game. (Homosexual / Heterosexual content)
        7.69%
    4. I dont care.
      28.85%
Post edited by iasson on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited October 2012
    Yeah this has been done already. Twice in the last week if I remember correctly, and they both got closed. I'm under the impression that homosexual romance options have been confirmed for BGEE and I doubt they're gonna change that regardless of what the votes say, so these polls just end up being flame-war time-bombs.
    BrudeZinodin
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited October 2012
    Mmmhmmm, this thread is just premeditated flame-bait, darling. Don't worry, be happy. Don't bring everybody down. Games can be programmed to have all options for everybody to be happy.

EDIT: I swear, if we had a signature function in this forum, I think I'd start putting that video link in every post I make as my signature! As a reminder to me as well as to anyone who reads what I write!
    booinyoureyes
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    They deserve to be there for the people who want them, no more, no less.
  • DeltaslayerDeltaslayer Member Posts: 49
    Nope, we got this far without gay romance in games, don't see any reason why this is "a must" now. Also, why would anyone want to "hide" their opinion?
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I prefer a real-life proportions. Make majority characters heterosexual. Homosexual romanse should be still possible, but option to end them right away should also be possible, "I'm not gay/lesbian, so sorry".
    Quartzbooinyoureyes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Virsalus
    @Shandyr Your thread was closed by the Mods. Why are you pimping it again here?
    edited October 2012
    Virsalus
    @Shandyr I think the problem with a poll- any poll, on this subject, is that 10 options aren't enough. People's responses can't be limited to even 10 poll options. Besides, poll options are limiting- you have to choose one option put forth by someone who may not even come close to your opinion on the subject. I feel "the more romance options, the merrier". I want equal representation for all sexualities- gay, bi and heterosexual, so that everyone has a chance of getting something close to what they want. I realize that's not perfect, but nothing is exactly perfect, so at least it's fairly equal across the board. And that's how I feel.
    edited October 2012
    Virsalus
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I've been closing these polls for a while now.
    elminsterZinodin
This discussion has been closed.