Skip to content

Xbox Relays not working....

As of about 1 PM PST the relay on the XBox servers stopped working. Its not only persistant worlds, even if making an online game of the modules they will not appear in server list of other Xbox players.

Please if somone could reset the relays so we on Xbox can play this weekend it would be most appreciated.

Comments

• ScoobaSteveScoobaSteve Member Posts: 31
    I second this post! I love the game and am super happy beamdog brought it to us on console, but the relay's going down so often is a bit of a bummer! Also, if theres any way we could contact someone more directly about the relay's that might help.
  • HiImOmegaHiImOmega Member Posts: 5
    I know! The game is amazing when we can play. Give me those old KOTOR feelings lol, but the relays going down every week really sucks! Ive already had one friend kind of give up on the game because of it.
    Me too, bought the game for a friend, they really got into playing on Arelith, then the servers kept dropping, he lost interest, and I was out 50$. Still, I put up with it because I love the game. Losing time on the weekends is the worst though, that's when everyone's on and you really want to play!
    I bought the game for me a friend and we game share with two other friends, then I convinced three others to get it, lets just say I can not recommend the game enough. Haha. We play on Arelith as well, the worst part of it is I was going to get some mithril armor made. Oh well I just hope the relays are fixed sooner then later. I have a habit of checking every like five minutes.
    I do the same thing when the servers are down, pretty much after every Netflix episode. I think the worst part about playing on arelith and having crashes like that, is that it can potentially ruin RP, and then on top of that, I had been using one of those temporary stalls to sell all the stuff I've found, and then lost it all when the relay's dropped, lost probably 50k. But hey, even with its flaws I'm happy to be playing. Wish I could convince my friend to give it another shot, but even without him I've met some cool people on arelith!
  • churchillchurchill Member Posts: 10
    servers are currently down now. can't connect. I'm also on Arelith.
    Same thing happend to my buddy he had a cart all set up with some pretty rare items from one of the dungeons and *BAM* relays shut down after he crashed. Im just hopping it gets fixed within the next 7 days. I have a room in Shal with some nice gear Im a few levels from using... lol. But yea its unfortunate your buddy stopped playing it really is fun, and you can meet some interesting characters for sure!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it to our developers.
  • TwitchellTHXTwitchellTHX Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2020
    Relays are down again as of 2:46 PM Pacific Time today (3/6/2020).

Getting connection failed.

Please review and advise.

bbtoenjj0ddq.png
    churchill
    Update was released for xbox and now the relay's are down
  • churchillchurchill Member Posts: 10
    it's 7:40 eastern time and they're still down.
    11:51 pm Pacific time and relays are still down.

Can we please get an update on this issue.
    edited March 2020
    R
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thanks everyone for your feedback and patience. We're investigating the issue and definitely want to fix it.
    Hey! Relays just went down again, think that might have been the longest time without an outage so, that's an improvement!
    JuliusBorisov
    9:57 pm Pacific

The relays are still down.

Please reset them, this is impacting all Xbox users
    JuliusBorisov
    It seems the Relays have went down again! Just made coffee too, what a bummer!
    Is there any chance in the future we won't have to deal with this problem? It really stinks when you're in the middle of a gaming session with friends and all of a sudden your booted off for the rest of the night/day. I get If theres nothing that can be done besides resetting the relays each time they go down, just curious if theres a potential fix on the way?
    We are working to find a long-time solution, but for now it's a case by case basis. Thanks for your patience and timely reports.
    ScoobaSteve
    Much appreciated! I've no issue waiting, will manage with how things are for now!
    JuliusBorisov
    Hey! They dropped again! Whomp!
    JuliusBorisov
    edited March 2020
    Relays are good, was getting the error for a moment, but they've fixed, apologies!
    JuliusBorisov
    edited March 2020
    I'm not sure if it's the same problem as before or not, instead of "No response from any available Relay, Connection to server has failed" I'm getting stuck at "Got token, attempting over relay. Connection to server has failed." Tried resetting modem and console, not sure what's up. --- was able to log in, yay!
    Post edited by ScoobaSteve on
    JuliusBorisov
    Thanks! Seems the fix should be working. Let us know if anything happens again.
    ScoobaSteve
    Hey, so the relays haven't dropped in a really long time, which is awesome! You said a fix for it was released, did I understand stat right? If so, it's really appreciated! ~~ I also just wanted to mention that I crash really frequently whenever I press the right trigger, I've been playing by binding right trigger options to the left trigger, like summoning my shadow or barter, but that leaves me with only one quick wheel, and even less since I have to put right trigger options on the left trigger! Just figured I'd mention it in case you all might be able to fix it! Thanks again for everything regarding the Relays, they've been real good as of late!
    JuliusBorisov
    Relays just dropped for the first time in forever
    JuliusBorisov
    Relays dropped!
    JuliusBorisov
    Also I saw a post in general about a roadmap? Where can I find that again?
    Also I saw a post in general about a roadmap? Where can I find that again?

We don't have a roadmap. Thanks for your reports about the relays.
    ScoobaSteve
    Relays dropped!
    JuliusBorisov