Skip to content

Anyone Still Here?

CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
I've been checking for new posts but not much is going on, has anyone been playing the Campaign lately or like me checking out Tyrants of the Moonsea.

I've had fun going somewhere new and not seeing Nasher...I really don't like him.

I haven't finished it I've just been dropping in for a few hours than going back to Hearts of Iron 4...after 1,700 hours played I still can't get enough.

Feel free to post your current or recent playthroughs or thoughts on issues that still need fixing like the Palemaster not getting caster LVL progression ?, I did have a problem with Moonsea crashing very early in my playthrough when leaving the tavern a second time which forced me to start a new game.

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I do check by here daily, but yeah, it seems that NWN has much less traffic than the IE games, possibly because most fans are hanging out at Neverwintervault or on PW forums.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Zaxares wrote: »
    I do check by here daily, but yeah, it seems that NWN has much less traffic than the IE games, possibly because most fans are hanging out at Neverwintervault or on PW forums.

Ask the IE fans, and they'll reply the opposite. The best way to see where the activity is -> https://forums.beamdog.com/discussions

As for NWN:EE, stay tuned! ;)
  • CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    I wait with great anticipation :) .
    @JuliusBorisov

Ok so i was 15 hours late to finding out about this new release and not to mention i was completely unaware that it was coming except your ;) , was this announced much earlier and i'm too blind to notice?

Anyway thank you all for more content :) .
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    People are playing: https://steamcharts.com/app/704450

I have been on hiatus playing other RPGs and games until yesterday when Dark Dreams of Furiae came out. I've been playing Mega Man 11, Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn (finished) and Ys II (almost finished).

Tyrants of the Moonsea was great. It's my second favorite module so far. I'm not sure how I feel about the new module yet. So far there are things I love and things I could've done without. Then again, Tyrants of the Moonsea annoyed me at first.
    Yes people want more content and I'm glad to see it.

@themazingness
    Yes I had some frustration at the beginning of Tyrants?.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Cerabelus wrote: »
    @JuliusBorisov

Ok so i was 15 hours late to finding out about this new release and not to mention i was completely unaware that it was coming except your ;) , was this announced much earlier and i'm too blind to notice?

Anyway thank you all for more content :) .

It was announced last week. :) When in doubt, just check the News section and our blog.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    edited March 2020
    The trouble with the News section is posts get overshadowed when old news gets bumped. This is especially true when things happened near each other: Tyrants of the Moonsea was finally released on the Beamdog store, Dark Dreams of Furiae was announced, Patch 1.80 for NWN:EE came out, and Dark Dreams of Furiae was released. Everything kept getting bumped which means any bit of news could overshadow another if you are only looking at the main page.