Skip to content

BG1NPC Bug Report and Discussion Thread

Comments

• Ryz009Ryz009 Member Posts: 100
    edited April 2020
    I'm having a very small issue. Viconia keeps force initiating dialogue. How do I get her to stop that? (It's the PID where you ask about her). She does it every few seconds and it's rather frustrating. I'm in the siege of dragonspear and when I reach troll claw crossing is when she starts the super dialogue spam.

I guess if I have to I'll drop her as a companion but I'd rather not.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    This has probably nothing to do with BG1NPC because the mod doesn't add to SoD. But to see which script block is causing the stutter, you can install the Stutter Debug Tool, load a save with the stutter and note down which script block of which script is repeating.
    Then you open the script with Near Inifnity and post the contents of the stuttering script block here.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,852
    I would go into EE Keeper and under Miscellaneous change her override script name to VICONIA. I think that mods change the override script. It wouldn't surprise me if you can change it back afterwards.

Alternatively change the script name to none for a while (safer) and change it back later to see if it is sorted out.

Keep your game as a back-up in case things go wrong.

Others may have a better way though.
    edited April 2020
    I would go into EE Keeper and under Miscellaneous change her override script name to VICONIA.
    Caution. In SoD, the scripts of the NPCs have different names, usually with the prefix "BD".
    I wouldn't know of any mod that changes NPC's override scripts (EDIT: in the sense of its name). This mod would be incompatile with everything else, including the original game.
    Post edited by jastey on
    edited April 2020
    jastey wrote: »
    This has probably nothing to do with BG1NPC because the mod doesn't add to SoD. But to see which script block is causing the stutter, you can install the Stutter Debug Tool, load a save with the stutter and note down which script block of which script is repeating.
    Then you open the script with Near Inifnity and post the contents of the stuttering script block here.

Ah thanks for the help. The script I get right before the error hits is block 2 of BDROM03.BCS? (Also it's in a specific area. If I go around that area I can avoid the bug lol). It goes to block 1, then block 2, then dialogue spam.

Huh I got
    Global("bd_viconia_romancecheck","global",1)
    Global("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",0)
    IfValidForPartyDialog("Viconia") // Viconia
    IsOverMe(Player1)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("bd_viconia_romanceactive","global",1)
    ActionOverride(Player1,DisplayString(Myself,379923)) // Running block 1 of BDROM03.BCS
    ActionOverride(Player1,DisplayStringHead(Myself,379923)) // Running block 1 of BDROM03.BCS
    SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",1)
    END

IF
    Global("bd_viconia_romanceactive","global",1)
    Global("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",1)
    TriggerOverride("Viconia",See(Player1))
    !ActuallyInCombat()
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    ActionOverride("Viconia",StartDialogNoSet(Player1))
    ActionOverride(Player1,DisplayString(Myself,379924)) // Running block 2 of BDROM03.BCS
    ActionOverride(Player1,DisplayStringHead(Myself,379924)) // Running block 2 of BDROM03.BCS
    END

But...I'm not romancing Viconia? Uh...I'm more confused than I was originally.
    I think this is the first romance dialogue because your PC meets the criteria.
    What I do not understand is, that the BG1NPC PID kicks in. Because Viconia's active dialogue file should be the SoD one "BDVICONJ.dlg", and this is what she is trying to initiate:
    IF ~ Global("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",1)
    ~ THEN BEGIN 68 // from:
    SAY #53769 /* ~Once again, our fates intertwine. It seems I cannot go any length of time without being made to endure the company of surfacers.~ [BD53769] */
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #53770 /* ~I would hope my companionship is not so distasteful as you make it sound.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",2)
    ~ GOTO 69
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #53771 /* ~Admit it. You love traveling with me. I'm exciting!~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",2)
    ~ GOTO 70
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #53772 /* ~You're free to leave whenever you want.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",2)
    ~ GOTO 71
    END

Somehow, in your SoD game the BG1 dialogues are still active, which is weird.
    In NI, if you look at bddialog.2da, what does it say in the line for VICONIA?

Wait - or are you playing on EET? In any case, your weidu.logs would be interesting.
    edited April 2020
    I think this is the first romance dialogue because your PC meets the criteria.
    What I do not understand is, that the BG1NPC PID kicks in. Because Viconia's active dialogue file should be the SoD one "BDVICONJ.dlg", and this is what she is trying to initiate:
    IF ~ Global("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",1)
    ~ THEN BEGIN 68 // from:
    SAY #53769 /* ~Once again, our fates intertwine. It seems I cannot go any length of time without being made to endure the company of surfacers.~ [BD53769] */
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #53770 /* ~I would hope my companionship is not so distasteful as you make it sound.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",2)
    ~ GOTO 69
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #53771 /* ~Admit it. You love traveling with me. I'm exciting!~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",2)
    ~ GOTO 70
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #53772 /* ~You're free to leave whenever you want.~ */ DO ~SetGlobal("bd_ViconiaRomance1","GLOBAL",2)
    ~ GOTO 71
    END

Somehow, in your SoD game the BG1 dialogues are still active, which is weird.
    In NI, if you look at bddialog.2da, what does it say in the line for VICONIA?

Wait - or are you playing on EET? In any case, your weidu.logs would be interesting.

Yeah I'm playing EET.

Uh it just says VICONIA BDVICONI VICONIJ BDVICOND\

Can I avoid this by disabling her romance then? I'm not romancing her this playthrough anyway so if I could avoid the bug that way...
    To end the stutter and disable Viconia's romance, you could try setting
    C:SetGlobal("bd_viconia_romanceactive","global",0)
    via cheats. This should stop the stutter.

But: for unkown reasons, the BG1NPC PID puts itself before the SoD dialogues in your game, which is bad. At least I assume it's the BG1NPC PID?
    So, no matter what dialogue with the PC Viconia will try to start, it will always lead to another stutter.

I'd like to understand the bug and whether it's a principle thing with BG1NPC and EET. If that would be the case, you might get more problems.
    If you'd post your BG:EE weidu.log and the weidu.log for EET, that would be great.
    edited April 2020
    Thanks!

Um I'm not sure how to get those? But for my next game I might be better off just not installing the PID from BG1NPC it looks like? And yeah it's definitely the BG1NPC PID that keeps spamming.

Oh the EE weidu is blank but the one for BG2 is this.

Is there a spoiler tag I can use.
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #73 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 15 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #111 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Fast (about 20 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v24.4
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Blur Effect from Items, e.g. Cloack of Displacement: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2161 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> BG-Style Weapon Proficiencies, With Weapon Styles (the bigg): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2310 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane Magic Only: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes -> Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3091 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3101 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No Traps or Locks (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3176 // Accelerate/Decelerate Romances: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3195 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Decrease frequency by 50%: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3264 // Recoverable ammunition -> 25% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3274 // Recoverable throwing weapons -> 25% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3295 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-[Protagonist] Save-Name: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3342 // Increase party movement speed outside combat -> By 150 percent: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Edwin appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1011 // Imoen appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1021 // Jaheira appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1031 // Minsc appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1041 // Viconia appearance -> BG2: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Cameo NPCs appearance: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Total XP CAP -> Disabled: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2042 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> Vanilla friendly progressive: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // XP for killing creatures -> Increase to 150%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // XP for quests -> Increase to 150%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Import party items to SoA: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Replace classic BG1 movies with BG:EE ones -> Replace movies: 1.12
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Unofficial Item Pack
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #1 // Scarlet Katana
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #2 // Gourmet from Underdark
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #3 // Holy symbols
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #4 // New Items
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #5 // SoD items
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #6 // Better archery shop
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #8 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with increase of casting speed: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wizard's Hat: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #13 // Add Wand Case: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #16 // Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with no colorsets: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #17 // Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod: v1.56
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 2.7
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 2.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #61 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> Alternate epilogues by Shawne: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Full-body portrait for Bodhi: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Alternate Balthazar portrait, by Cuv: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.10
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.10
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII -> Adrian is a Sorcerer: v5.0
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install optional soundset for Adrian (only in English) -> Phaelin's soundset: v5.0
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v5.0
    ~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v4
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v12
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v12
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.06
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.06
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.6
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.6
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.6
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.6
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.6
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.6
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 10 Minutes: v5.6
    ~DORN/SETUP-DORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dorn expanded romance by trinit: v3.2
    ~VICONIA/VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
    ~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.5
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Mage: v17
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xan's Alternate Voice by Joey Bracken: v17
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
    ~EE_COSMETIC_ITEM/EE_COSMETIC_ITEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Edition Cosmetic Item Enhancement by Daeros_Trollkiller: v0.9.1
    ~EE_COSMETIC_ITEM/EE_COSMETIC_ITEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove annoying visual effects from equipped items: blur, cloak of mirroring, reflection shield - does not affect spells.: v0.9.1
    ~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #400 // Anomen Gains Helm Kit on Passing Knighthood Test: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #410 // Anomen Gains Berserker Kit on Failing Knighthood Test: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #420 // Prevent CN Anomen Gaining a Holy Symbol: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #900 // Add Red Wizard to Edwin's Kit Description: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Give Imoen Adventurer Kit: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1414 // Give Imoen a Mage Kit -> Illusionist: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Korgan's Kit to Battlerager: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Give Mazzy a Proper Truesword of Arvoreen Kit: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Change Minsc's Title to Rashemaar Ranger: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Give Nalia Adventurer Kit: v5
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Give Sarevok a Proper Deathbringer Kit: v5
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Main -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Followers -> Variant A: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #3500 // BG1NPC -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #4500 // Dark Horizons -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #5500 // Drizzt Saga -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #7500 // Eilistraee's Song -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #8500 // Innershade -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #9500 // I Shall Never Forget -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #10500 // Rogue Rebalancing -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #11500 // Sellswords -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #12500 // Tales Of The Deep Gardens -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #13500 // T'was A Slow Boat -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #14500 // Finch -> Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #15500 // Gavin -> Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #16000 // Indira: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #17000 // Isra: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #18000 // Valerie: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #19500 // The White Queen -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #20500 // The Darkest Day -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #21000 // Tower of Deception: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #22500 // Siege of Dragonspear -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #23500 // Tortured Souls -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #80300 // Standardized Edwin -> BG2 Edwin: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #81300 // Standardized Iomen -> Variant A: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #82600 // Standardized Jaheira -> Variant: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #83500 // Standardized Minsc -> BG2 Minsc: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #84300 // Standardized Viconia -> Variant A: 0.71
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #13 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #14 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #16 // Revised Identify spell: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #37 // Sorcerer: Amorphous Disciple: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Specialists: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #45 // Arcane Crafting: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #55 // Revised Metamagic -> Metamagic spells, fill sequencers free (compatible with multiclass sorcerers): 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #61 // Cantrips -> Innate Cantrips: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #66 // Innate Find Familiar: 0.8.48
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #75 // Ability Score Spellcasting Bonuses: 0.8.48
    ~SAREVOKROMANCE/SAREVOKROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeryn's Sarevok Romance for BGII: Throne of Bhaal: 1.4
    ~VERRSZA/VERRSZA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE: 5.3
    ~VERRBG2/VERRBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG2EE: 0.2
    ~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Romance and additional friendship talks for BG2 / BG2EE: 5.2
    ~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~STUTTERDEBUG/STUTTERDEBUG.TP2~ #1 #1 // Stutter Debug Tool -> Patching all scripts except NoAction() blocks - chose this when installing the first time (Installation could take a while!): 2

There we go. Didn't want to spam the poor chat.
    @Ryz009 thanks! It's usually better to install tweak mods last but I don't think that's the reason. I fear this is a problem that originates from BG1NPC directly, I only need to understand how.
    Thanks for the report. Until this is fixed it might be wise not to install the PID component, yes.
    Ah thanks for the help @jastey :D

@Ryz009 hmm, actually this is not supposed to happen. EET_End adds a check for BG1 to all PID-like dialogue states it finds when merging the dialogue files of the different games. This means that the BG1 PIDs should be disabled in SoD.
    What does
    C:GetGlobal("EndofBG1","GLOBAL")
    give you in your EET:SoD?
    @Ryz009 hmm, actually this is not supposed to happen. EET_End adds a check for BG1 to all PID-like dialogue states it finds when merging the dialogue files of the different games. This means that the BG1 PIDs should be disabled in SoD.
    What does
    C:GetGlobal("EndofBG1","GLOBAL")
    give you in your EET:SoD?

Well I already nuked my install from annoyance xD I needed to update anyway but I'll see if I still get the bug when I reinstall.
    edited April 2020
    Oh, and @Ryz009 : don't forget to deinstall the Stutter Debug Tool like a real mod, or you'll be stuck with the script execution comments...
    EDIT: Ah, didn't see your reply. Good luck with teh new install!
    Yeah so far the new install is working beautifully. Happy I was able to keep my old save too xD
    Thanks for the feedback!
    BG1NPC updates to v24.6!
    Version 24.6 comes with several bugfixes and fixed compatibility with SCS for linux.

Changes:
    - x#keth.cre should not have nonexistent items assigned to item slots (should not throw error messages or stop install in SCS "Smarter AI" component).
    - Coran's "stop random flirt" option should not deactivate all romance related PID options.
    - Deactivated Smart I_C_T Function until further revision.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    Question: Does it break a romance if you remove them from your party for a while?
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,852
    I believe that it doesn't break the romance so long as it is a short break. Others might be able to give more info.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    I took Kivan along for the first time since installing the NPC project just now, and noticed a couple item issues in his quest.

- Kivan's spear (Elven Spear of Entanglement): The issue is that BGEE Kivan isn't proficient with spears. He's specialized with halberds instead, and that means he can't use his spear effectively (and neither can any other standard NPC companion; only Coran can even equip it, and he doesn't have spear proficiency either). Change it to use halberd proficiency, much like Xan's moonblade uses dagger proficiency?
    - Boomerang Dagger: Cloned from BG2, but it doesn't match the BG2EE version of the item. That version grants bonus damage from strength to ranged attacks, like throwing daggers in general, while the NPC Project version doesn't.

(Observed in BGEE 2.5, with NPC Project 24.9)
    @jmerry thanks for the suggestions.
    If anyone wants to contribute, these are not my fields of speciality. I'll include a component that changes Kivan's pips from Halbert to Spear if someone provides it, and I'll swap the Boomerang Dagger to the BGII:EE variant if someone provides it (or is it really just the BGII:EE one cloned? That would be easy enough to implement.)
    Boomerang dagger? Just the BGII:EE version cloned. Or, rather, updating a clone of the BGII version to a clone of the BGII:EE version. The flag for adding strength to damage but not attack is EE only.
  • BronzebeardBronzebeard Member Posts: 3
    Is there a way to make Dynaheir romancable for my dwarf using console or EEKeeper?
    Her romance eligibility is controlled with a global variable X#DynahMatch. Set that to 1, and the romance starts. After a standard wait timer, of course.

Other NPC project romances use a similar system, but the naming conventions aren't entirely uniform. The variables in question are X#AjantisRomanceMatch, P#BranMatch, P#CoranMatch, X#DynahMatch, X#SharMatch, and X#XanMatch. Set any of them to 1, and the corresponding romance becomes available even if you don't meet the conditions.
  • BronzebeardBronzebeard Member Posts: 3
    jmerry wrote: »
    Her romance eligibility is controlled with a global variable X#DynahMatch. Set that to 1, and the romance starts. After a standard wait timer, of course.

Other NPC project romances use a similar system, but the naming conventions aren't entirely uniform. The variables in question are X#AjantisRomanceMatch, P#BranMatch, P#CoranMatch, X#DynahMatch, X#SharMatch, and X#XanMatch. Set any of them to 1, and the corresponding romance becomes available even if you don't meet the conditions.

Thanks for the info! I just rescued her. Do I have to wait for the variable to appear before I can change it (can't find it in EEKeeper right now) or can I add it myself right away?
    It won't appear on its own unless you meet the conditions; a variable that's not present is treated the same as one that's zero. You have to add it yourself.