Skip to content

[MOD] -Might and Guile- a tweak mod and kit pack for warriors and rogues.

1777879808183»

Comments

• AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    @Swifty_Magee, basically all of subtledoctor's mods can be found on the Unearthed Arcana github.
  • Swifty_MageeSwifty_Magee Member Posts: 229
    edited April 2020
    @Aquadrizzt, yeah, I found that github page the same day and bookmarked it as well. Shame that he won't be around these forums anymore, but at least the mods live on.

As for my previous post, just to clarify a little; I don't think subtledoctor's threads should be deleted from the Beamdog forums, but I do think they should be closed. Any informative posts he made are no longer readable, and any future updates to his mods won't be listed here anymore. Archiving his mod-related threads for posterity seems like the best way to go, at least in my opinion.
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    edited November 2022
    The newest version of "Might and Guile" doesn't seem to work with v2.66 when you attempt to individually install the Bard classes (if you choose to not install the Thief/Bard feats option). At least two of the four classes will not install.

I just discovered that it doesn't work with 2.5 either. It's the "Gallant" and "Meistersinger" kits that will not install. This is with or without EEex.
    Post edited by UOLegacy on
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    You should report that to the G3 thread. This one is abandoned.
  • ShirakShirak Member Posts: 84
    UOLegacy wrote: »
    The newest version of "Might and Guile" doesn't seem to work with v2.66 when you attempt to individually install the Bard classes (if you choose to not install the Thief/Bard feats option). At least two of the four classes will not install.

I just discovered that it doesn't work with 2.5 either. It's the "Gallant" and "Meistersinger" kits that will not install. This is with or without EEex.

To add to what Graion has said, subtledoctor is finishing up (or has already finished and is testing) M&G V5. So you should quickly reach out to him at G3 instead
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    edited November 2022
    It seems that subtledoctor may have fixed the Bard issues in his newest version. At least according to his recent readme, it says "fixed Bard issues" but I don't know if it actually works. I haven't tested it.