Skip to content

Radial Menu

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get access to the radial menu to add a custom feat ability?

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    If you add the feat to the cresture's skin via AddItemProperty(itemPropertyBonusFeat()), and code feat.2da for the custom feat in a similar manner to, say, the horse feats, it will show up in the radial menu as a class feat.
  • meaglynmeaglyn Member Posts: 149
    If you just need a single menu item you can appropriate one of the player tool slots or use that as an example. The horse ones will work but are setup to create a whole sub-menu radial, which may be more than you want.
    Also, you can use the skin as @Proleric suggested or, if using NWNX, you can add the feat directly to the PC. The latter means you don't need to add it to the iprp_feats.2da.
  • Awas73Awas73 Member Posts: 63
    So I attempted to get a single Item menu going but I guess I am still nit quite understanding what needs to be done or I am missing something. Guess this is harder than I thought. I am going to post my work here, hopefully someone might be able to point out where I failed or went wrong. I am adding to Feat.2da, Spells.2da, and cls_feat_rog.2da. For some reason I just can't get the menu item to appear in-game. Here are the following files:

feat.2da

LABEL FEAT DESCRIPTION ICON MINATTACKBONUS MINSTR
    1120 FEAT_LYTHARI_BLOOD 16906120 16906121 ife_WildWolf **** ****

MINDEX MININT MINWIS MINCON MINCHA MINSPELLLVL PREREQFEAT1 PREREQFEAT2

GAINMULTIPLE EFFECTSSTACK ALLCLASSESCANUSE CATEGORY MAXCR SPELLID SUCCESSOR
    0 0 0 10 **** 850 ****

CRValue USESPERDAY MASTERFEAT TARGETSELF OrReqFeat0 OrReqFeat1 OrReqFeat2 OrReqFeat3
    0.5 **** **** 1 **** **** **** ****

OrReqFeat4 REQSKILL ReqSkillMinRanks REQSKILL2 ReqSkillMinRanks2 Constant
    **** **** **** **** **** FEAT_LYTHARI_BLOOD

TOOLSCATEGORIES HostileFeat MinLevel MinLevelClass MaxLevel MinFortSave PreReqEpic
    6 **** **** **** **** **** 0

ReqAction

spells.2da

Label Name IconResRef School Range VS MetaMagic TargetType
    850 Lythari_WOLF 16906119 ife_WildWolf T P - 0x00 0x0c

ImpactScript Bard Cleric Druid Paladin Ranger Wiz_Sorc Innate ConjTime
    CM_S2_LythariWlf **** **** **** **** **** **** 1 500

ConjAnim ConjHeadVisual ConjHandVisual ConjGrndVisual ConjSoundVFX ConjSoundMale
    hand **** **** **** **** ****

ConjSoundFemale CastAnim CastTime CastHeadVisual CastHandVisual CastGrndVisual
    **** out 500 **** **** ****

CastSound Proj ProjModel ProjType ProjSpwnPoint ProjSound
    **** 0 **** **** **** ****

ProjOrientation ImmunityType ItemImmunity SubRadSpell1 SubRadSpell2 SubRadSpell3
    **** **** 1 **** **** ****

SubRadSpell4 SubRadSpell5 Category Master UserType SpellDesc UseConcentration
    **** **** **** **** 3 **** 0

SpontaneouslyCast AltMessage HostileSetting FeatID Counter1 Counter2 HasProjectile
    0 **** 0 1120 **** **** 0

cls_feat_rog.2da

FeatLabel FeatIndex List GrantedOnLevel OnMenu
    98 Lathari_Blood 1120 1 1 3

So other than adding the previous lines to their respective *.2da files and creating the actual spell script which I have done, is there anything else I am missing? I must be because it does not appear as a radial menu item. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

• FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    Try changing the OnMenu value to 1 for cls_feat_rog.2da and after you select it then it should show up.
  • Awas73Awas73 Member Posts: 63
    Well after a little more digging and the wonderful advice from everyone here, I was able to resolve my problem. Thank you all for everything you have done. This community is so great when it comes to helping others. I really appreciate it. Someday I hope to give back.