Skip to content

Android Mod Request

13»

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Gelledorn, attached is the modfile that contains Silver Fur. Hopefully, all goes well. I did a quick test and dragged the XP up via console and it appeared to be gentle with me :) giving you the spells and shape change differences. Let me know if you have any problems.

I forgot to mention that @Ulb is the author kind enough to allow for the changes to occur.

I haven't changed any content except for some text. On my BG2EE (as well as BG1EE) installation, for some reason it doesn't allow for special characters to show in game; not sure why but I have had similar problems with other mods as well. Due to this, anywhere in there was: Silver Fur of Selûne, I changed the û to u meaning it looks like: Silver Fur of Selune...

It wont change the game in anyway.

Enjoy
    Gus
  • GelledornGelledorn Member Posts: 31
    Tried it out and it works perfect. I appreciate it. Thanks so much. :)
    Gusinda
    edited October 2019
    Hey @Gusinda . Is there any way you can get and compile the imoen romance mod into the mod set that I've uploaded and attached? These are mods you also compiled for me. Thanks brother. The npc flirt pack if you could add that I would truly be grateful. If you can't I totally understand.
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Gelledorn, sorry about the time lag. I have been unable to logon of late due to RL activities.

I have made the requested mod but it is very large (about 290MB) due to the .wav files in the two additional mods. I have uploaded to Google Drive as the largest file that can be uploaded to this forum is 50MB. Unfortunately, it is also untested as I don't have the game on my phone right now (I have also had to rebuild my phone so it it feeling very naked at the moment). I hope to have it back on ny next week.

To install, just remove the previous mod and put this in its place...

BG2EE.2.5.16.6_Modfile_Gelledorn6_en-US.zip

Attached is the WeiDU.log.

Let me know how you go and whether it is working or not. If it doesn't, there is another method I can try.

All the best
    Gus

Edit: Just tried the link and it works no probs. Don't worry about the list that it shows as it is just what is contained in the modfile.

Edit 2: Hold on a moment. I read some of the Imoen Romance mod discussion and found that there is an update to the version I installed... I will reinstall and try to have the new version up by tomorrow.

Edit 3: If you downloaded the previous version, then download again. It has the new version of the Romance mod in the modfile now...

Gus

Edit: Removed link as the modfile wasn't working properly. See Below.
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    Gelledorn
    It works superbly friend. As always thanks so much.
    Gusinda
    @Gusinda . I have found one issue. The powers and classes work awesome as always but when it comes to dialogues I tend to get invalid messages. I'm sure this is on me here. It's worked with Linux awesome. Android is another story. Any help on what I'm not doin right?
    Gusinda
    HI @Gelledorn, no wont be on you, it is just the way that it is packed... Android is a bit more sensitive than other platforms (not sure about Apple though) . I will put BG2 onto my device and have a look. Is the invalid text when speaking with Imoen or for all dialog?

Gus
    Exactly. Also the convos with people who you flirt with
    edited November 2019
    Nah the others are fine. Regular gameplay and dialog is as it should be.
    Thanks @Gelledorn, could I get you to upload a saved game with the invalid statements. Never used the mod so not sure where it should be starting.

Thanks
    Gus
    edited November 2019
    @Gelledorn, give this a go. It has the same content as above, it is just packed differently. For the installation of this, you need to unpack the file into the standard /Files folder. Make sure a copy of the .7z (or the old mod) is not left in the folder.

BG2EE.2.5.16.6_Modfile_Gelledorn7_en-US.7z

Once unpacked, you should end up with:

/Files/override (Folder unpacked)
    /Files/lang-en_US.zip (file)

Let me know how you go. If it is still a problem, could you upload a saved game showing the invalid statements.

Thanks
    Gus

Edit: Typo
    Hey Gus, its been awhile and you have helped tremdously. Thanks so much.
    Gusinda
  • KaldurKaldur Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2020
    Hello Gus, sorry for disturbing you, but i would be really grateful if you could help.
    I installed the mods you did for Gelledorn(Flirt banters,imoen romance etc).
    I am getting invalid banters, even dou i packed lang archive. V2.5.16.6
    Post edited by Kaldur on
    @Kaldur, I think that it might be the same reason as the other. The modfile was written for English and you might be running the game with Russian. Try the modfile (BG1EE) I created in the other discussion and see if that works.

Gus
    Kaldur
    @Gusinda hello there, i am using an English language, and again when i play as a female, i can see that Lang-en_US.rar works here too, but male is another story, since i imported my char from bg1, i was hoping to play as a male. Thanks
    Hi @Kaldur, this is an import... would you be able to try and create a new male character? It might be a difference between modfiles.

Thanks
    Gus
    @Gusinda yes, i tried with different races and classes, only fem are working with no probs
    @Kaldur, I think I may have downloaded the wrong modfile to try. I am now downloading the latest one in the thread to give that a go... Is this the right one?

Gus
    edited May 2020
    @Gusinda sorry for late answer and being pain in the a , but looks like i need to fix my pc to get the mods work,
    Thank you for your answers, im really grateful.
    I have one question - is it possible to port Imoen romance for 1.3.2064 (this version works properly with other mods, but with Imoen romance it ruins some in-game scenes, you know when they supposed to take a walk etc.)?
    If you could of course, can you also add expCap remover and some of your other mods.
    I would be really grateful to to any of your answer.

The biggest thanks to you.
    Post edited by Kaldur on
    The next dream will be bugged, they just stay like that v1.3.2064
    hs41f0v807zn.png
    Thanks
    Hi @Kaldur, I see a problem here. The naming convention for the modfiles show which version of the game that they are for. It is broken into 6 parts. EG: the modfile called 'BG2EE.2.5.16.6_Modfile_Gelledorn7_en-US.7z':
    BG2EE - Game required
    2.5.16.6 - version of the game required
    Modfile - this is a modfile
    Gelledorn - name of the person that requested the modfile
    7 - iteration of the modfile (this is the 7th iteration for Gelledorn - could be the same mods with errors fixed or additional mods added)
    en-US - English version of the game required

If you are using an earlier file from in this discussion, it needs to be used with BG2EE v1.3.2064. Using this file in v2.5.16.6 will generate errors as the dialog.tlk is different with it's initial references.

Hope that make sense. If it doesn't then let me know and I will try and fill in the gaps.
    Gus
    edited May 2020
    @Gusinda
    BG2EE.2.5.16.6_Modfile_Gelledorn7_en-US.7z
    yes, at first itried this mod with BG2 2.5.16.6 but had the same issue with invalid banters,
    Also tried with 1.3 it ruins the cut scenes as i described before.

Thanks