Skip to content

A Warning When Creating a New Module!!!

AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
It seems there might be a small bug in the new toolset that may need to be addressed. Currently, when creating a new module, the name you give it doesn't register after entering it into the "Module Name" field. You have to enter it again when saving the new module for the first time.

This could potentially cause issues in the following way:

If, let's say you have a module named "Mod 1" open, and then decide to create a new one named "Mod 2" without closing "Mod 1" first, the name "Mod 1" will appear in the Module Name field when first saving the new module, instead of "Mod 2". Fortunately, a warning message will appear asking if you wish to overwrite "Mod 1," but there is always still the chance you'll miss it, or accidentally click "yes" if you're not paying close attention.
Old_GithdunahanGrymlorde

Comments

• Old_GithOld_Gith Member Posts: 152
    I think I ran into this the other day. I thought I had blundered something up again. Thanks for sharing.
  • GrymlordeGrymlorde Member Posts: 121
    @Ancarion - It's worse than that. Even if you close the toolset and create a new module from scratch, it remembers the last name and defaults to that. It used to be that when you create a new module, the toolset remembers that name but not anymore!
  • virusmanvirusman Member, Developer Posts: 173
    This will be fixed in the next build.
    DerpCityJFK