Skip to content

Siege of Dragonspear

I recently removed Siege of Dragonspear from my computer or Steam account as I wanted to play a multiplayer game and removing this was only way I could get to play with my friend as he does not have the Siege of Dragonspear expansion.

I know want to play a solo game where I want to go through the expansion. However I am now unable to find it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello! Open your Steam App, Library, BG:EE. Then scroll down and see the list of the DLC. SoD should be unchecked there - check it back. If it's checked there, just verify the game files - Steam will re-download all the missing data.
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    Hi Julius thank you for your reply. The problem is SoD is not appearing my Steam library. What is a DLC?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,318
    DLC = Downloadable content, i.e. extras you can add to the main program. I don't have Steam, but I think you'll find SoD is accessible as part of the entry for BGEE, rather than being separately listed.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Try right-clicking BG:EE in the Steam App - Properties - Additional Content