Skip to content

Now that Dorn Il-Khan is in my party, what weapon should my main take?

124»

Comments

• IsairIsair Member Posts: 217
    I have a sinking feeling that he'll be the str version of Kagain & have 19 str, 12 dex & 16 con. But we'll see, no point in lamenting his low dex at this point.
  • SargielSargiel Member Posts: 35
    Quartz said:

Well, they can't do it worse than TuTu did. Pretty sure we don't have to worry about any bastard sword dual-wielding Khalids running around. :\

Actually I didn't mind that one. It's very easy to quickly equip him with two magic bastard swords and with his reasonable Dex it's not too much of a problem.

• GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited October 2012
    I always hit the cap when I leave the Cloakwood mines. Regardless, i will have Dorn in my party. He will play as tank #2.
    My Character(Probably Fighter/Cleric, good with flails and hammers)
    Dorn Il Khan
    Shar-Teel
    Safana
    Edwin
    Viconia
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @GemHound - wth do you explore everything before Cloakwood Mines? That's just disturbing. I don't rush the game one bit, I explore quite a bit before I go there and I'm typically only around 60k-70k EXP on each character...
  • IsairIsair Member Posts: 217
    Sometimes I'm pretty close to the cap too. It really depends on who you want in your party & if you can get everyone you want before Cloakwood.... If I've got everyone I usually do all the side quests I can & then continue the main plot.

If I want Coran, Tiax, Yeslick or Qualey then I plow through the plot (up until I'm in BG) & then focus on the side quests. Both options seem much the same.
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited October 2012
    @Quartz: This is before TotSC was installed. With TotSC, It's a little bit through Baldur's Gate. I explore everything, and have only zerg-rushed the game once and only once for good reason, because I didn't enjoy the zerg-rush. and Yes, I do explore everything before the cloakwood mines. Except for the TotSC areas.

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @GemHound Oh okay. If we're talking 89k cap then I can actually understand then, nevermind.