Skip to content

Pc version (steam) and Android

Hi guys!

Want to know if it's normal that android version of NWN does not follow PC version for multiplayer? With my android tablet I tried to join a server that is running a further version on PC (steam) and it says I can't because versions are not the same.

Understanding this, crossplatform is not really possible since we usually update the game right when patched get out.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• henesuahenesua Member Posts: 62
    Nope. You aren't doing anything wrong. Currently Android is behind.
  • dunahandunahan Member Posts: 139
    If you are on Beta at the Android version, you can (with some limitations) log in on Servers that are at version 8193.X.
  • DuckOfNormandyDuckOfNormandy Member Posts: 12
    I have just downloaded the current android beta version but all server are still grayed (but those were playable also with the current stable version. Anyway for all other purposes the beta is good)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I have just downloaded the current android beta version but all server are still grayed (but those were playable also with the current stable version. Anyway for all other purposes the beta is good)

dunahan is a member of our private beta group and thus they have access to another beta build. We're working on the next Android patch.
    dunahan
  • dunahandunahan Member Posts: 139
    Ah, I didn't knew that there was a other beta version. Thought we all were in the same.
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you for clarificate that!
    JuliusBorisov