Skip to content

[MOD] Isra NPC for BG:EE, BGT & TuTu released!

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited September 2015
    You must recruit her before clearing the mines. If you don't feel like restarting, use the console to Ctrl-Q her and SetGlobal("rh#IsraJoinedBG1","GLOBAL",1) and you should be good to go.
  • NildarNildar Member Posts: 33
    Could anyone tell me of the Isra BG/BG2 mods still work without problems with the 2.0/2.1 patch?
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Nildar said:

Could anyone tell me of the Isra BG/BG2 mods still work without problems with the 2.0/2.1 patch?

Can't say with any certainty, but she's a Cavalier, not a new kit - it should work fine. :)
    Nildar
  • lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    edited April 2016
    @Nildar I played with her in 2.0 and 2.1 without any bug :)

Edit : In BG2EE*
    Nildar
  • ramarootramaroot Member Posts: 3
    I have a heroic reputation, am not evil and have no evil NPCs in my group.When Isra first joins me, there's about a 2-3 second pause, then she says "I had thought better of you. Don't expect me to follow you into this." and leaves. She doesn't show up in Nashkel either. Any idea what I could have possibly done to offend her? I've reloaded several times to try different things. I managed to reform the group and send her to Nashkel and tried to re-add her there. She joins, and then the same thing happens a few seconds later. Interestingly enough, when I sent Neera into the inn and waited outside, she stayed in the group until everyone was in the room and then stopped thinking nicely of me and left.

I thought maybe she had the emeralds in my inventory confused with Prism's emeralds so I put them in a drawer. But it didn't help.

I did have Dorn in group right before I met her, but the first time it happened, I reloaded, kicked him out, and tried again. She still won't stick around. C'mon Isra, I'm not a goody goody but I'm not evil :( I just want to be loved by everyone!
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 626
    Seems like Dragonspear (or 2.3 patch) killed the mod.

I just tried a 100% clean install and Isra mod only, alas the talk strings are all screwed up.
    Completely wrong variables, strings and all that stuff, entirely broken.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Indeed I did not run ModMerge.. never heard of it before.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    if you are running bg1ee with sod in steam or gog you need modmerge or none of the mods will work.
    Not entirely true.. bgtweaks did work, at least the stuff i was using (xp cap, arrow/potion/scroll stack etc)
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Khyron said:

Not entirely true.. bgtweaks did work, at least the stuff i was using (xp cap, arrow/potion/scroll stack etc)

Those mods don't change any text. Modmerge is necessary for all mods that change or add text.
    megamike15
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Hey does anyone know if her romance conflicts with the Branwen romance in BG:NPC project?
  • BleriotBleriot Member Posts: 31

Hey does anyone know if her romance conflicts with the Branwen romance in BG:NPC project?

It does not. Actually, Isra's romance only starts in SoA, BG1 is friendship/getting to know each other.
    booinyoureyes
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Thanks so much @Bleriot ! I asked her to "get to know her better" to see what happens and she mentioned my "current attachment", which seemed odd.

Thanks so much @Bleriot ! I asked her to "get to know her better" to see what happens and she mentioned my "current attachment", which seemed odd.

That's correct but this is just friendship talk phase, it has no *romance conflict* type consequence, like ending a romance or preventing later one to start or such. The keyword is *current*, she wouldn't mind you had someone before her, she knew other men for sure.
    Bleriot said:

That's correct but this is just friendship talk phase, it has no *romance conflict* type consequence, like ending a romance or preventing later one to start or such. The keyword is *current*, she wouldn't mind you had someone before her, she knew other men for sure.
    BTW - in SoA she has classic romance conflicts with the vanilla romances.
    booinyoureyes
  • CrowetronCrowetron Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    SHS seems to be down. Does anyone have a download mirror?
  • BeryliaBerylia Member Posts: 1
    The link in the description does not work. Where can I find the mod now? I want to invite Isra to my team so bad :(
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,680
    It's because SHS is down for a moment. It's being worked on to bring it back to normal.
    Berylia
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Is it *still* down, or down again, or do I have some other issue? I wanted to try the mod and can't find a download, only a discussion.
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Okay I've found a working link for the download on github. Leaving the information here in case it's not obvious to some other people, either.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    edited October 2019
    Note: That whole copying dialog.tlk to dialogf.tlk in the files/lang/en_US folder thing is important.
    Post edited by Maurvir on
  • velehalvelehal Member Posts: 299
    Does anybody knows where to download this mod? Spellhodl Studios is down and it isn´t on theirs GitHub.
  • Kartik100Kartik100 Member Posts: 6
    Hey, I need help with one of the Isra quests in BG2EE.

I'm stuck at the part where I have to interrogate some Cowled Wizards for information on who is targeting Isra's family but I've only met a handful of them so far (Chapter 2) and none of them give me the option to ask them about Isra's quest. Who do I talk to?

Is there any walkthrough for her questline?
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 176
    edited July 2020
    For some reason, Isra is not detecting Valerie being installed before Isra and so it is skipping the crossmod content install for these mods.

It is detecting Gavin being installed and installs the gavin crossmod content correctly.

I also checked my override folder and T2VALJ.dlg was there as expected, so I'm not sure why Isra is failing to detect it.
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Which version have you installed ? Which game ?
    It's the BG1 version on an EET install. Version 3.1 SETUP-ISRA.DEBUG attached to this post
    edited July 2020
    Seems to be a problem with installing Valerie in EET games that has been discussed at SHS forum.
    I guess the best solution would be to make Valerie EET compatible.
    Unfortunately, I really won't have time for this before at least two months. :/
    My Todo list is full...

Edit: did you try with Isra v3.0?
    Thanks for the clarification. I didn't try with Isra v3.0, but given the complexity of the rest of my install I think the safest approach is to just cut Valerie out for now. I was already playing with fire by placing its install after EET in order to try to get Isra to detect it.
    Isra NPC for BG has been updated to v3.2.

Visit the Mod Forum

Read the Readme

SHS Download Center

SHS official GitHub alternate download center

Change log:
    • Fixed "Valerie/Isra crossmod content" component installation with EET games (at last!). ;)
    jastey