Skip to content

[mod] T'viy NPC for IWD EE

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,678
edited July 2021 in IWD:EE Mods
5sfmlv9ejacf.png

So, playing IWD EE for yet another time but you lack an evil cleric option? Looking for some Tiax-like portion of insanity? It looks like T'viy is your man.

The mod adds a brand new, one-weekend companion to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. His name is T'viy. He's a chaotic evil gnome, a little bit insane follower of Urdlen, The Crawler Below. This mod is more like a weekend project, so while he has dialogues with the PC, the friendship path is shorter than that of most other IWD NPCs. However, it's still an option for all those teams that need an evil cleric... and some insanity.

Download
Forum

The kit, additional animations and some of the spells were created by @AionZ
Enjoy!
Post edited by LavaDelVortel on
jasteyronaldoilduderinomegamike15ThacoBellDawgliciousRedRodenttrinit

Comments

• ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    Wow this is brilliant news!
    Dawglicious
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,678
    @ilduderino - thank you! That is my last IWD EE NPC mod (at least for now... I feel satisfied with my stuff, maybe one day I will need to deal with some irresistable idea, but for now, I am quite happy with my bunch of companions)

BTW, new version of IWD Crossmod Banter Pack already includes banters for T'viy!
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221
    Oh man! Another awesome mod appears :)
    LavaDelVortel
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    Shame there are no more on the horizon but we have already been spoiled
    LavaDelVortel
    @ilduderino - who knows, maybe someone will release something else for IWD EE. The game REALLY needs some quests that could be enjoyed between parts of the main plot...
    ilduderino
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited June 2020
    i mean we now have more npcs in iwd then all of the iwd 2 npc mod. iwd 1 is no longer a one and done thanks to lava and aion's efforts.
    ThacoBell
    That's really nice of you! Well, we do our best to release interesting stuff... and there are also some amazing people who help us, like proofreaders. I can't release anything without them, hah. @Brokenkatana helped with this one and crossmod talks between T'viy and other NPCs.
    megamike15
    Version 1.1 available. Thanks to Raduziel for help and suggestions. You may expect T'viy to become compatible with DoF quite soon!
    ilduderino
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    the link to the download seems to be broken. had to use the dl link from lava's forum to get to it.
    edited July 2020
    @megamike15 - Try now, I've just been updating the mod. There is a chance you tried to download it the very same moment.
    Version 1.2 includes a fix for some crossmod problems!

...Our Lady Dreamless should get a new version in few minutes, too.
    Post edited by LavaDelVortel on
    edited July 2021
    Thanks to @norQ the mod is now available in Polish! Grab 2.1 and enjoy :)
    bonewhitegloryCahirilduderinonorQ
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 480
    Version 1.1 available. Thanks to Raduziel for help and suggestions. You may expect T'viy to become compatible with DoF quite soon!
    Sorry to up an old message, but I just wanted to check if T'viy is now compatible with DoF ? Or should we choose between the two mods for an install ?
    I *think* they are, even if he's not included, installing DoF shouldn't cause bugs, he will just get a bit different mix of spells, but it's not game-breaking :)