Skip to content

Troubles with StoreCampaignObject or RetrieveCampaignObject

Did a few searches. Found nothing.
I'm not sure which of those calls is doing it, but my log files are getting filled with entries like this:
NWSQLite::Migrations: <databasepath>\<database>.sqlite3: Applying migration: schema
SQL ERROR: [17] statement aborts at 15: [SELECT sql FROM "main".sqlite_master WHERE type='table'AND name<>'sqlite_sequence' AND coalesce(rootpage,1)>0] database schema has changed while executing (unknown)

Anyway, now the variables getting stored in those databases are not persisting. I'm able to get the last saved value, but not make new updates. I'm calling all the databases in the same way, but not all of them have this issue.

Running on windows with the steam copy, version 8193.13.

Comments

• ForSeriousForSerious Member Posts: 446
    So, I'm still seeing those errors in the logs, but after recompiling all the scripts that were pulling from the databases, I'm at least getting the data to come again.
  • nivniv Member, Moderator, Developer Posts: 410
    database schema has changed while executing

This is a harmless non-error, despite being labelled "error" nothing is actually wrong. Please ignore it. We'll make sure it doesn't show up again in a future patch.
  • ForSeriousForSerious Member Posts: 446
    edited August 2020
    That's good to hear. It did inspire me to optimize the way I'm flushing the in-memory data to on disc.
    I'll be glad when it's gone though.